Losing weight /feeder relationship

Its more since it can be a very intimate thing between both and as much as the attraction point is fading from the weight loss for some feeders.

I've broken in tears once or twice with a feedee sort of relationship i've been enabling for over 2 years losing half her weight or seeing the progress from her getting size 16/18 to where she is now (and not mentioned it at all to her since its better to not since its a petty thing to be upset about), but that also has been other reasons. Even with almost daily McDonalds included or habit she had

light exercise can be a trigger to some of the aspects of this, which can be one of those selfish attitudes so it has to be a talk between yourselves on that to work out how you feel and how he does about it too
2 years

Any advice for a new feeder?

I know my feeding experience in real life has been almost non existent but i'll mention a few things i've learned of whatever type of feeding relation that might be i'm coming in with.

One thing i can mention is that money is a big factor and as much as each relationship works differently, the best way i've noticed and experimented with is that there is a fund or so much awareness of money to be spent on food which eases her guilt less and easier to gain.

I used mobile banking apps for helping to achieve this and she got to the biggest size she had ever been (still under 300lbs or so but for both me and her, it was noticeable of a change), which is probably the main success of actually me fattening someone up in this lifestyle/fetish.

Don't rely on it for long distance though, (i don't think you'll have an issue) since even if it brings a habit of daily mcdonalds, greggs/bakery, it does not always mean a gain which I've found out ended up being the opposite, especially since i've not had the chance to see her since for pandemic reasons.

But also make it a fun journey without it feeling like a gain is a chore, she might not feel that way anyway but like anything, things dont have to be at full pace, and if both makes it feel nicer when the time is spent on the binging or something like that, but its like any choices for dates
2 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

about 20lbs by accident, well from May last year mostly
3 years

Webcam sesh

It would be something good to try, i've not had any proper video sesh minus one last summer on house party
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

he did some really good advice back in the day and I've learned some good feeding tips from the advice he posted.
3 years

Paid??

I have fed a few ladies from here in the past and recently and it's more to support the journey than to watch eat, like a few have said they might send pictures but never bother asking or expecting in return now.

Over time it gets more of a chore and wayyy less enjoyable with online feeding which this past year I've stopped doing it minus a few exception since of the goal is to be able to feed in real life (before pandemic and when pandemic is over) which has been very expensive and tough to achieve , even more so in current climate
3 years

So how brits are on here?

Devon/south west england here, one of the rare areas for legit feederism sadly
3 years

Fatty lookin to chat 👌

Would love to chat more, its fun to get to know a lazy and greedy girl and maybe tease her with maccies along the way lol

I did message you on kik twice hehe

omracer is my name on kik
4 years

Weight gain pills

chubbyprincessx:
I ask to avoid shakes as I�m lactose intolerant. The options of milk, cream etc lactose free are either horrible or really expensive!

You can try Alpro milk, some gainers are lactose intolerant and they can gain loads from it. But appetite enhancers might help you smiley
4 years

Uk female feedee required

Daddy Loves You:
UK Daddy needs a hungry female feedee with serious fast food desires to make 2019 a year we will both remember.
Possibly the start of a long term and serious relationship with or without ds overtones.

Let me know when you find one, i'm looking for the same thing but more real and in a quick time
4 years
123   loading