Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the client’s life “for your own good.”

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighing— and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty “for your own good” of course.

Oh yes please write that story ;-)
oh and a happy new year to you and all others reading this post ^^
1 year

Rp or story or collage....

Hi i just would like to find a nice girl with enough fantasy to maybe do a story together with weight gain teasing and maybe some harder things if the girl likes to experience those things .... in fantasy and maybe meet in rl if we find each other interesting enough and since I am just i a gaining mood i wouldn´mind some encouragement or comments :-)

Hi and a happy New Year ah and a healthy one of course
1 year

Female feeders, how do you feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

Ffancy:
Fattening a thin guy? Yessssss. It's exciting when 10 pounds leads to a visible change.

Hey and where are all the girls who like to inflict those sexy little changes ^^?
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
I don’t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

My you have so matching thoughts to my own but I must admit although I would love like crazy to get to know you....because of all of your discriptions alone, I would so enjoy to see exactly a girl like you gain (if we meet or are together or are in love with each other) just a few lazy pounds while you are with me. As you start realizing how I get even more aroused about you gaining for me you start to devise an sweet/evil plan to fatten me up using bet, games fitness competitions and using all smart and sexy fattening ways to trick me thinking of you like a sweet naive harmless little girl that fattens up so easily because I am such a genious secret feeder on you. With always pretending in our fitness competitions to be so exausted you only barely win whilst just adjusting your performance to my fitness level.
All those last weeks where you started to give me more and more beer in the evenings and always holding donuts, other deliscious snacks and shakes in your beautiful hands (me still thinking you still can´t stop snacking and ate all those snacks yourself and just feeding me the little rest while only putting the outaken bits in later to feed them to me, too. After having me made aroused enough you make sure I get in a food coma and sleep while you go down and train like your old self while I digest the food.

haha sorry I am just a little drunk and ranting too many thoughts...lol a happy New Year to every one
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Morbidly A Beast:
Putting on Socks are just the worst

Boundandfeed:

Hurgon:
So the thrust of this thread is that the women are working out and watching what they eat, keeping it trim and taut, while we men are sitting around and packing our bellies with such a greedy excess of fast food and rich pudding that we've grown too fat and bloated to reach around them to put our own socks on! 😂

Petitegirl:
Yes exactly! And i love to switch between teasing him for his greediness and fat lazy body and worshipping him and encouraging him to eat more and be even lazier!

wow very hot reading all this ...

but hell where were those talks all the time ???? where were you hiding you deliscious hot conversations ^^ eh ;-)
1 year

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the client’s life “for your own good.”

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighing— and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty “for your own good” of course.

Oh pleeeease do write a story about that with your genius skills I would really love to read and even live and roleplay this in real life :-)

just bought a new scale for the before after stats... lol

no please really write that story :-)
2 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

fatchance:
Of course the danger is that things "wired" to sexual arousal are very powerful. If you had a feeder that continued to reinforce that it would largely transfer full control to the feeder.

In essence, your feeder might respect your saying no, but your ability to SAY no would become VERY limited.

Of course, that lack of control can be erotic as well. So it could lead right down the rabbit hole!

Oh that sounds so sexxxy smiley as i normally tend to stay fit or at least let that extra 10kg vanish after a horny stuffing time I would love to find out if a girl could make me gain more and sabotage every attempt doing fitness by only seducing me sweetly
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

SissyLynn:
I would happily be a test subject for this!!!

yesmee too and try to make a little game with my gf out of it who can turn the tables and get fit again while distracting your partner with even more sex and food hehe
3 years

Funnel properly

VeganFeeder:
Hi everybody, soon I’ll have to do a funnel feeding, more realistic and properly as possible.
I’m asking for tips.. cause it’ll be my first time and i’m wondering how to do a real deeaptroath funneling without hurting my little sweet Feedee..
Thank you🤠

I bet You will find some proper advice on Dr. Feeders homepage just search for it you will find it easily
3 years

How many female feeders are on here?

Erestor:
I'm one! It's better to start with someone who's already chubby for sure, firstly because I just tend not to find muscular or skinny guys attractive at all and therefore would find it hard to muster enough interest to feed them, and secondly because it's nice to be able to see a feedee's potential...

I think both slow and fast gains have their merits. Drawing things out gives you a really interesting, hot progression, and makes you really anticipate each little expansion of the body; trying to gain quickly means you stuff your feedee more, can tease them about their growth, or punish them for not gaining enough etc. Trying to gain quickly is hotter in the short term, but not very sustainable.. I would probably go for slow gain as a background thing, and have periods of fast gain when both of you are feeling up to it.

ehm...wow that was hot to read ....ehm if you are cute and sympathic to me I would let you experiment on me a lot ...... I mean really a lot ^^ are you interested maybe :-?
3 years
12345   loading