Upstate ny male feedee seeking feeder friends to help gain

Hello there!! This is my first time posting something like this but I want to give it a try. I just want to communicate or meet feeders who can help with my gaining.

Doesn't matter if you're a guy or gal. It just be nice to make friends along with them sliding an extra portion for me to enjoy.

Give me a message to say hello!
6 years

Has anyone tried the 'go mad' diet?

Someone mention this diet on Feabie and I was very interested in trying it out. I was curious if anyone else tried this one gallon milk per day madness? It seem like a easy thing to do and not to mention cheap.
6 years

Gain powder and cream experiment

MissPorker:
When you say it, do you mean one drink? One drink consisting of 2 scoops and whatever else you mix in

Whoops. Re reading his post and I miss understood what he wrote. For me i follow the 2 scoops as instructed. And when i finish blending everything together, It creates over a gallon that i drink straight from the blender.
7 years

Gain powder and cream experiment

Holy crap! You feeling better? I have serious mass as well but I never try finishing it one day. Especially taking it at night. That stuff has the same component to caffeine that you'll end up being restless as your body clocking over time as it trying to figure out what to do with all that stuff. For me I only take it twice a week around noon. I add one cup of cream, then whatever serious mass ask you to and I add frozen strawberry, bananas and a scoop of oats to make it interesting. I hope that helps.
7 years

Protein bars?

All know is that protein can be converted into fat if the body doesnt need it. There's just so many brand to choose from!
7 years

Protein bars?

I've been trying to gain weight for a while now and my progress hasn't been going anywhere much. And I thought, "Why not add protein bars?" Does anyone have a good recommendation? I just want to hear your thoughts about it.
7 years

How to get a handicap parking?

Thanks for the advice, thankfully she's not out shape as she does plenty of cardio and other aerobic exercises to keep her health up. It just annoying that I can't find a clear answer in her state if she can get one or not in Rhode Island.
13 years

How to get a handicap parking?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for two years now and she has been enjoying her weight gain. At 330lb, she's starting to notice the changes from her weight gain, mostly the shortness of breath from walking a few distance and climbing stairs.

Then tonight we were joking around that she should get a handicap parking sticker so she didn't have to walk too far. But that got me thinking, how heavy or what condition do you have to be in order to get a handicap sticker?
13 years

Is it normal for your gf to be insanely warm?

AshyPants wrote
I dont have a solution to this, but your girlfriend sounds "hot"

hehe... thank you, thank you. your a great crowd

Its all good lol. You'll still get brownie points for that effort
13 years

Is it normal for your gf to be insanely warm?

I mean baking oven hot! My girlfriend is around 316lb and slowly gaining. And when ever we decide to have a nice cuddle, her body would be crazy hot to get close too. Often we would crank the AC up or open a window to help her feel comfortable while I almost freeze to death. Then again it does make the cuddling more speacil as I warm up to her.

I'm just saying, does anybody have that same odd situation?
13 years
1234   loading