The dark knight rises

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
screw teen titans and boo to superman i want a aquaman movie next

You know how you beat Aquaman?
"Hey why don't we fight on land?"
11 years

Super mario wii

You're problem is that it's a wii and the unknown powers are trying to tell you to get a real console smiley
11 years

Nerd seeking she-nerd

"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite dating ad on the citadel."

Hohoho but in all seriousness as you can see I'm kind of a loser and I'm ok with that, I like comics, games and anime, I'm also a passionate scientist by "profession" (marine biology masters student at Edinburgh) so if anyone's even remotely interested in any of those categories give me a shout even if you just fancy some chat. It's not much but I believe this should be enough to at least start some kind of small talk with.
11 years

Video games

Deadspace 1 was pants fillingly scary, 2 was still good but less scary and more predictably jumpy, after seeing the screenshots from 3 the series seems to be going down the same road as resident evil when res 5 (*shudder) came out horror games don't need loud action dammit!
11 years

The dark knight rises

I thought Tom Hardy was an excellent Bane (even though he sounds like Sean Connery in a cave) I was however kinda disappointed with the ending and the whole Robin thing that didn't need to be there but I've always hated Robin so maybe that's just me. Definitely not a bad film and worth the watch but a let down for me personally. Thoughts?
11 years

What is your favorite drink?

alcohol wise it's either jagermeister or an appletini, but u just cant beat cocacola as the greatest fizzy drink of all time
15 years
123   loading