Out of food

It’s rough out there, even for people with college degrees and seemingly good jobs. Hang in there!
2 days

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have some very good friends who know there is a sexual component to my size and eating habits; with some, I've spoken of it, although not in great detail to non-feedists.

My parents know I'm happy with my size and do not aspire to be thin. They're not thrilled, but they also love me enough not to alienate me for it. There is a zero percent chance I'd ever discuss feedism with them

With work, my size and sexual preferences are absolutely no one's business.

All that said, my fiance probably has more friends who know about his lifestyle. He's tall, lean, and fit, and he is marrying a 500 lb.+ woman. While he has been in past relationships with some average-sized or thin women, two of his past girlfriends have been over 300 pounds. At the very least, most people who are close to him know his preferences.

Good man he is! Everyone I’ve ever been with has been chubby/fat, so anyone with two eyes can see what my preferences are :-)
3 days

How do you eat your pizza?

HappyBigBelly:
Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)

Chubbygirl1:
I love it dripping in it

The sauce also helps cuts the heat if you happen to have a spicy pizza :-)
1 week

How do you eat your pizza?

Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)
1 week

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Deadass427:
Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈

Nice :-) Wish I could’ve been there, actually, ha.

We have the hard, thick rubber variety here on our back porch. Strong and wide enough to support us, thankfully!
1 week

Is this fetish permanent?

Once you’ve got the jones for larger figures, it doesn’t leave you 😊
1 week

Feeders turned feedee

It’s so much more fun when both partners allow the other to indulge :-) The titles can be interchangeable!
1 week

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Deadass427:
Welp it happened today. One of my female coworkers asked me if I was pregnant…

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)

Ha, saucy! I love it! :-)
2 weeks

Mold-free hamburger/hotdog buns?

Munchies:
If you have very moist bread or live in a warm, damp environment, it will mold. Putting it in the fridge will slow it down, but only so much. The freezer is the best way to go about it, as it's too cold for the spores to take hold.

HappyBigBelly:
Yep, with this being the little ol’ South, it’s always humid out — even when it’s cold temps outside.

The fridge works out well enough. Wouldn’t leave the buns uneaten too many days anyway!

Munchies:
Food can't spoil if you eat it first.

Hence this site, ha :-)
2 weeks

Mold-free hamburger/hotdog buns?

Munchies:
If you have very moist bread or live in a warm, damp environment, it will mold. Putting it in the fridge will slow it down, but only so much. The freezer is the best way to go about it, as it's too cold for the spores to take hold.

Yep, with this being the little ol’ South, it’s always humid out — even when it’s cold temps outside.

The fridge works out well enough. Wouldn’t leave the buns uneaten too many days anyway!
2 weeks
12345   loading