Getting fat for someone special

I’m considering doing the Same thing. Just a little for a tease. My man likes me thick. I’m already thick after gaining 50 pounds over the years but it’s the holidays & I don’t mind doing a little heavy cream stuff for a week or two & seeing what little weight creeps on. I think he will like it. Even if it’s just a few pounds.
4 months

Delayed weight gain from hc

Yes I plan to give it a try for about 2 weeks very soon. Going to mix with ice cream & make a shake before bed every night. Hoping I thicken up a bit before vacation. Although I’ve already gained a few pounds without it lol

Stillnoname:
What about those of us on the smaller side ? Do the gains happen just as quickly & as noticeable?

Otacon0205:
Normally any kind of weight gains on smaller bodies is more noticeable. As far as the speed of it, depends how much you will consume of it and how your body will be able to tolerate it, but trust and believe it does work and for some quite fast, plus it’s all subcutaneous fat that you will gain from HC, so much softness smiley
If you feel like boosting your gain give it a try and see for yourself.
11 months

Delayed weight gain from hc

What about those of us on the smaller side ? Do the gains happen just as quickly & as noticeable?
11 months

Are fat friends better than thin friends?

Funny enough my bigger friends have been the ones to comment most rudely while my smaller friends just know I eat a lot & don’t really say much about my Gain except that I’m thick & look good
1 year

Gained more than you planned?

My goal has increased over the years, but I settled with a goal of 145. I ended up at 150 during covid then purposely gained to 155.

I ended up feeling too big at 155 & lost weight. Currently working back up to 150. I felt most happy there.
1 year

What is your goal weight?

When I was skinny 109 my goal was 135. Then it was 145. Then I accidentally got up to 150 I’m happy at 150 but 155 would look nice too lol. I think you just stop seeing how big you are & it keeps going up.
2 years

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

AskDrFeeder:
...are you happier now than before you gained? Why? Or why not?

I’ve gained close to 50 pounds on purpose & I love my body now. Wouldn’t have it any other way. & love that I don’t mind eating & getting full. Or over eating anymore.
2 years

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

I’ve gained with cream before. But was curious if you all could answer. If I don’t wanna go crazy with it but add some mixed with milk to my smoothies will I see any gains ? Not expecting a lot of gain but I wanna see some
2 years

I’ve gained with cream before. But was curious if you all could answer. If I don’t wanna go crazy with it but add some mixed with milk to my smoothies will I see any gains ? Not expecting a lot of gain but I wanna see some
2 years

2 years
12345   loading