Men's clothing canada

I usually go to Mark's myself, but I assume you have already looked them up.
6 months

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

Just going to point out your username and profile picture are androgynous.
1 year

How do you find follow people on here. i came from feabie, grommr twitter, discord

Don't worry, I was on here for 10yrs before I realized you could follow people and like picture. 8yrs before I found out you can stop the group chat from showing the newest message so you could go back and read what they have been chatting about.
1 year

Outgrowing work uniforms

No, I just asked for 2 sizes up. They didn't remember the size I was currently wearing at the time. So it give you some time to out grow that, haha
1 year

Belly hang

I went from 280 to 336 then down to 260 and back up to 330 and now down at 310 and belly is hanging a lot lower, sometimes shirts are not long enough to cover it.
1 year

How long have you been on ff

I joined 13 yrs ago. I remember when there was a map and would show you members in your area, of course the map didn't show you were the members actually lived.

My weight has gone up and down.
2 years

How many people know about your fetish?

I can think of 4 off the top of my head. Two are from this site and I am friend with, another I met recently, and one I took out but we never went much further then that. I am sure other people know and I have said in the past "I like all women of any size and I like curves"
2 years

Question on plateaus while regaining weight

I don't seem to plateau. My weight would keep growing if I ignored it and let it do what it wants.
2 years

Highest weight?

336lbs was my highest, that I know, pretty sure I got bigger but never weight until several months later when my job became more active
2 years
123   loading