Immobility

For me it’s the ultimate in submission. I want to be immobile, because for me my life would not be much different. But my feeder/enabler must want it to and help me make it real and permanent
2 years

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

For me, it’s not death that is appealing. For me, it’s taking control over how I choose to live my final years. It would be hard to gain to immobility without doing it intentionally on some level
2 years

I’m the feeder you’re looking for your whole life

I would be interested. I am older then 25
2 years

Anyone else saddened by lack of responses and interest?

I don’t get much activity on my profile, certainly less then I hoped. Many times I have sent out messages just trying to start a conversation and I get nothing back. I don’t do any of the things that people mention you shouldn’t do I try to be polite, and I just want to talk. If it leads to something more, that’s great, but I don’t expect anything. A response would be great though.
2 years

Why do all feedees want money?

I have never asked anyone for money.

LoveFat16:
It is very boring to talk to a person, that everything goes well at first and that everything is just to ask you for money. Are you only interested in money or do you want to get really fat?
3 years

Is anyone here serious about going for the extremes?

There is no extreme that is too extreme for me. I would love to explore this more with you
3 years

Submissive seeks help

Just take it slowly, and if it feels right, go for it
3 years

Submissive slave to a very large ssbbw/ssbhm

FemmeFutureFeeder:
^^what she said!! I fed feel your pain. I have the same kinks as u and 99% of my messages are skinny guys wanting to be my piggy-i want them to be my fucking fat god! And to give no fucks about me and devote their life to pure pleasure. Why is that so hard to find?[/quote]

Every feedee, no matter how fat they want/are willing to get, has to start somewhere. And to me, a good feeder makes it possible and permissible to eat as much as I want and grow.

I may want to just lay there and eat, but a feeder makes it possible. Can’t start it without them for a thousand reasons
3 years
12345   loading