Looking for a male feedee

Msjenny192:
I am a young professional dominatrix feeder, I am high, beautiful, elegant, smart, seductive, severe, strict, and sadistic.
I am superior and I know how to make you feel it, how to subdue you, that your body and soul will belong to me during our feeding session.
I will control you, play with you, and humiliateyou while I feed you. I do really enjoy what I am doing. Feel free to chat me @kik Mistrecharlotte

This makes me want to travel to you just to experience it
10 months

How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

Chubbylatina:
I'm 250 and my wife is 300+ (it's been a while since her last weigh-in so not sure how much, I think she was 320 at her last one). She has a 60" waist and F-cup breasts. She is so attractive and lately she has been feeling confident enough to wear tighter and shorter dresses that accentuate her belly, hips, and breasts. She is honestly the woman of my dreams and I am so lucky to have her!

She does sound pretty dreamy...
10 months

Look for my sweet feeder

You sound lovely btw, but are you looking for a feeder only or hoping to find a mutual partner?
11 months

Who was thin and got fat

Fatnurse:
I was thin once, I was around 160lbs and a size 12 now I'm a size 24-26 and around 280ish

What made you go from thin to fat? Was it a gradual thing that just happened or a conscious decision?
1 year

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Bicepsual:
I could see Findom being a natural pairing with feederism.

The man being financially dominated by his obese princess who runs up his cards on constant eating out, delivery meals, snacks and verbally lets him know his place and how the money is all hers if he wants to see her grow.

Aroused by checking his bank account and seeing the countless food charges.

SausageToez:
I absolutely love the idea of giving my feeder a huge and complicated food order from multiple places and demanding exact amounts and food. If he does a good job, he can enjoy a good face sit, queening session or give me a foot massage as I eat my meal. If he fails, pegging, caging or feminization.

I could get into this.
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

PinkPiglet85:
I love it! The more humiliating the tasks the better!!!

The sky the limit with that kind of mindset, it does leave the door open to a lot of possibilities...
2 years

Hucow and pig play

Miss Behavin:
Oink! Oink! Oink!

Let's make this happen?!
2 years

New to this

TwinkieBelle:
Hi guys! Iā€™m trying to get the feel for this site. Any advice on how things work would be so appreciated
Am I doing this right lol

Just assume a lot of people on here are crazy, part are fake and if you stick around long enough you might find a few decent people
2 years

Into slobs?

Faytedfatty:
This is me already. Sweating profusely, food stained clothes, and I constantly fart without a care. šŸ˜ showering maybe once or twice a week.

Perfect!
2 years

Female feeders

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

lovesfatguys:
Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.

You're awesome by default by doing that
3 years
12345   loading