Chubby sketch practice

CurioSalome:
Mind if I can DM you to know more about it?
I mean. It's just giving me things to draw
4 years

Chubby sketch practice

Ligr77:
Would you be interested in drawing OCs?

Yea that'd be no problem
4 years

Chubby sketch practice

send me some ideas having to do with feedism and I might sketch them out, I need practice with it.
4 years

Mask heavy creams taste?

I want to gain as fast as possible and i have the means to do so but the taste of heavy cream makes me gag, even just thinking about it. Is there any easy was to mask the taste or something more powerful to mix it with? Im fine with drinking half n half but i just cant drink cream straight
4 years

Soft fattness

if youre active you body burns visceral rfat first so if you do gain mostly hard fat just do a lil bit of cardio, you dont have to go insane because again it is the first fat burned
6 years

Absolute cheapest way to gain

Ya all of these are gr8, itd be nice to comile the cheapest dollar for calories things possible for different diets
6 years

Weight gain funnel

Just any beer bong funnel at say hastings or spencers i ordered a small tube and funnel online but thats for going into my stomache not just stopping at the mouth
6 years

Absolute cheapest way to gain

The hands down cheapest thing is heavy cream dollor for calorie but thats not heavy cream from walmart, dollarstore or even on amazon.

If you buy a dams club membership card which is around 40$ a year you can buy cream for 1$ per quart without the 40$ fee thats 1$ for 3500 calories
6 years

Who all is looking for a feeder irl.

Literally so many the ads page is essentially endless, idk if advertising there even works
6 years

What are you using while tube feeding?

Ive just been using heavy cream with my grilfriend and i, we havent tried anything else yet except water for bloating
6 years
123   loading