Does anyone else have this issue?

Anony776655:
So i'm incredibly ashamed of being into stuffing, even though the version of this fetish i'm into is extremely tame, i'm still very ashamed of being into it. The only things i'm into are being fed and a bit of praise (i don't even like sex!!) and for some reason i'm horribly embarrassed of it. Before now i've been scared to even attempt to talk about fetish stuff. This is the first time i'm trying to interact with people who like the same thing as me, so i just wanted to ask if any of you have the same issue?

Hopefully opening up on a site like this will help you get over this. Everyone at first feels the same way about a kink when they first discover it. I've bin down the rabbit hole. And let me tell you. It is deep. And everyone and I mean everyone haves a "kink." Just most people are not open about it in public.

You gotta learn to be your self. Not what everyone els wants you to be. I've also tried this when I was in my mid teens to late 20's. And I was damn miserable. You just need to worry about what makes your self happy. And if people find you weird or don't undrstand. Then they are not being honest with there own self and is just trying to be what the world considers normal. Go slow with it. It will get better.
1 month

I feel like i need to make a risky decision

MrOverstuffed:
The risky decision is this: I want to make gaming feedism content.

I’ve been trying to grow a gaming channel on YouTube for 10 years with very little success.
I recently make another channel for feedism, I posted a couple shorts and it took off, but they were reuploads of other creators.

This decision will require me to show my face and reveal on the internet that I have a feedism fetish. I can’t go back once I made the decision to do this, it might ruin my current channel and ruin any chance of growing a successful channel. I absolutely want to do what I love and be me naturally, but I also crave the success on YouTube. Plus (I would love to represent the community as the biggest feedism content creator on the platform). It’s scary, idk what to do and I’d love any advice or insight.
I would be sexual at all, literally it would be challenge content. Example; everytime I drink a sprite, i get a random perk; if I die in hardcore I have to eat McDonalds biggest meal.

You don't need to show your face.
1 month

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm only stuffing once a month now (and still gain weight from that). Today, we combined a pre-Valentines celebration plus Superbowl festivities, and boy, am I bloated like a balloon and tight as a drum.

I had:

Brunch
- 3 egg omelette with spinach and mushrooms
- Breakfast potatoes
- Half a baguette with goat cheese fondue
- 2 Mimosas
- An Oreo Cappuccino

Snack
- Large queso
- 2 baskets of chips
- 6 flower Tortillas
- Large Dr. Pepper

Snack 2
- 2 large slices of chocolate cake
- 1 Peanut butter milkshake
- Can of Pepsi

Dinner
- 2 plates of pasta Alfredo
- 6 bread sticks
- 8 cheese stuffed portobello mushrooms
- 2 glasses of sweet tea

Superbowl meal/snacks
- 18 chicken tenders with ranch and honey mustard
- 8 mozzarella sticks
- large order of fried pickles
- 1 bag of flaming hot Doritos
- 2 IPAs

My belly looks even bigger than it usually does, and I weigh 536, up from 525 this morning, with all the food in my gut

How I have missed doing this more often...

Keep that up and you will pop that belly button of yours in to an outtie. I looks close now from your avatar picture.
2 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:
This week I’ve been really naughty but yesterday I had 2 triple cheeseburgers and 6 chicken tenders and large onion rings and two large blizzards I took a nap then woke up and ate an entire package of cookies a large family size bag of Doritos then got 2 footings. Tuesday I had 4 mcgangbangs & 20 nugs. I’m out of control haha

BigBallBellyGirl:
God this sounds good. I could truly pack away SO many chicken tenders. I once ate a party platter of them, but there was no party. Only me and Netflix.

To be fair. You are party sized :-P
2 months

Losing weight to rebel against my fat kink (any tips on not letting my fetish ruin my weight los

Jelly Rolls:
I want to lose weight because I want to be seen as superior to other people in the eyes of society. Honestly I want to get so thin that other people skinny shame me (since it means they are jealous). I want the pity and attention people give skinny people. I also want to get super skinny so that I appear less feminine because looking feminine gives me gender dysphoria and getting skinny is how I can pretend to be a cis girl while curing a lot of my dysphoria. If I get skinny than my thighs will be smaller in comparison to my body since my waist and shoulders can’t get any smaller due to my bones.

I hate that I get off on the idea of being fat. I see changing my body to be the opposite of my kink to be empowering and showing resistance to what I believe is a disturbing kink. I respect how others choose to live and how they view their kinks. I don’t want to come on here and push my beliefs because acting out a fat fetish is an individual choice.

It’s just hard to eat 1200-1500 calories a day when the horny part of your brain is telling you to eat until you are obese. Every slip up I make is made worse because once I slip up I get horny and catch myself at McDonald’s. If it wasn’t for this stupid kink that wants me to look ugly to the majority of the population I would be in a better spot.

Maybe I’ll take up volunteer work as an anti obesity advocate to rebel even more. I’m already becoming a doctor. I can fight it off. Does anyone have tips on fighting off fat fetish urges while losing weight?

I think this is someone who is just looking for a fight or drama. Wanting to lose weight isn't being a rebel. It's all personal choice and admitting to ones self that one can not always live out a fedish. And im not sure how far you are wanting to go with your transision. But I would wait until your finished before you lose a hole bunch of weight.
2 months

Knees

My knees was messed up from previous events before I got real big. My left knee was hyper exstended 30 degrees past the knee cap. And my right knee took a hit when a car merged in to me when I was on a motorcycle. I need to use braces to keep them from moving out of place at times. And is one of the reasions why I had to quit gaining and started loosing weight. So knee braces will fit right.
3 months

That's strange, did everyone shrink?

I think you just being more aware because you are starting to see it in your self.

Also remember that Up untill the last few years doctors wasn't offering out weight lost stuff like they are today. I was a tall bug guy to begin with. I was 240 at my leanest when I was running three miles a day and vary active in the DDR/Pump it up community. when I was around 25. And I felt it was more common then to see more "overweight" people around. But now when I got out Most of the time I'm the biggest and fattes person around. And that is with losing weight my self. I just think you paying more attantion now because your seeing a change in your self.
3 months

Calories to maintain at a high weight

BigBallBellyGirl:
After a year of rapid gaining, I've reached a weight -- 507 lb. -- I'm quite happy with, and I've made in some cases costly accomodations to be comfortable. I've invested in clothing I can wear for occasions that call for professional attire, adapted our bathroom, and put in heavy duty grab bars in our home. I also have a recliner with a lift and recently traded my sedan for a van. In other words, my life is built for a person my size. That said, I can also feel I'd be on the cusp of losing a lot of independence if I got much heavier, and neither my partner nor I are ready to give up doing fun things

According to the Mayo Clinic 's calorie requirement calculator, an inactive, 5'3", 507lb. 29 year old woman needs 3,000 calories or so to maintain. I've currently cut back dramatically from my prior intake to about 5,000 calories a day, and I'm eating a lot of fiber to feel more full. I'm hopeful I don't have to cut back more than that, but we'll see.

Is there anybody out there in say, the 400 to 600 lb range (or who is close to someone that size) who is maintaining? I realize a lot of factors are involved, but where did your daily calorie count settle?

I’m a good bit taller. But if you start adding water to your intake and use meal replacement.powder in place of food it will help you get back under control. I’m losing weight. But the same tactics I’m using can be used to maintain
3 months

How many men does it take to...

About 20 years ago I could have done it. My back is messed up and my knees are shot now, Soo No more for me. But I would say six to be on the safe side
4 months

Random new views from fairy new account

Anyone els getting a random influx of new profile views from new accounts?
4 months
12345   loading