Getting food-drunk/bloat-drunk

Maybe you’re getting a buzz off tryptophan, and its serotonin-inducing consequences. It’s a natural sleep substance found in turkey, chicken, salmon, tofu, nits milk, cheeses and pineapple.

camillestyles.com/food/make-ahead-appetizers/

Ligr77:
Anyone else get that feeling after a big stuffing or bloat where your brain is kinda fuzzy, almost a if you've been drinking?

I've hadthis happen a few times, and I'm super curious to see how common it is!

Lex243:
Very much so! If I really push it and stuff myself enough, I get really fuzzy in the head and kinda dizzy and dumb. I’ve heard a lot of reasons for it but I’m not sure which is true. Not really sure what it’s called either but it’s definitely a thing.
1 week

Budget gaining

Two words:

Little Debbie!!

Five more words:

Yesterday’s Baked Goods on z sale!
3 months

Weird pig fetish

Candyscorpion:
I have a similar kink but as a submissive feeder tending to my Dominant pig's desires. While I totally understand the association with barnyard pigs and degradation/humiliation, I always think of wild pigs as strong and gregarious so in my mind "pig" is a title of strength. I wish pig could be a term of endearment in feedism, but I understand that by default it has a negative connotation and that I am in a very, very small minority that finds it powerful. But enough about me...

I think your idea should be more popular. Barnyard pigs are also so cute! And very intelligent. You should be praised for growing into a soft and beautiful prize pig, and kept warm and cozy and pampered by your feeder.
Ideally, would this fantasy involve accessories? Would you want your own lovely comfortable pigpen covered in pillows, or your own custom trough?

Maybe more feeders would be interested in pigplay without degradation if they knew how appealing it can be! People love their kittens and puppies, why not a piglet?

This! I love this!
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Hiccupx:
The AI generated tick box sounds like the way to go for now. My take on AI in general is that, human created is better. I predict that in the near future, the Internet is going to be absolutely awash with AI generated content, and the vast majority of it will be sub-standard, mass produced, drivel. The more AI there is, the more human generaled content will seem rare and valuable, and this is what people will want. For instance, there are now quite a few AI generaled images in the pics section, they are quite clever and of some interest for a while, but of far more interest are images of real people.

Of far more interest also are images by real human artists. Again, I like to appreciate the human effort behind the art — as well as perhaps learn something about the artist.

I think you definitely should have people self-identify AI-generated art and stories. By the way, I may use AI images to adorn future stories, but I will always identify it as such.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Morbido:
Dear Community,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the diverse opinions and engaging discussions regarding the use of AI in crafting stories.

Utilizing AI has proven to be immensely helpful, especially as a non-native English writer (I'm Italian). This tool aids in refining my work, making the creative process more accessible. I eagerly await your feedback to understand if my stories hold value for you. While they may seem satisfactory to me in isolation, your opinions are invaluable in shaping the worth of my creations within our community.

I am committed to using the tool in a progressively more refined manner, seeking to balance its assistance with my personal touch and fantasy. However, the true measure of success lies in your collective feedback. I understand that personal opinions vary, and I'm patient as I await your thoughts, recognizing that it takes time to form a consensus.

Behind each story lies hours of dedicated work from my perspective. I invested time during my Christmas holidays to bring these stories to fruition.

I hope you enjoy the experience here, and if these stories don't align with your preferences, I completely understand. The intention behind this endeavor was to breathe life into the fantasies of those who struggle to express them in written form, creating a space for shared imagination, including my own, which I find challenging to articulate due to the language barrier.

If you have the time and inclination, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to explore the stories. Your valuable feedback could make a significant difference in enhancing the overall experience.

Warm regards,
Morbido

Letters And Numbers:
I guess my advice, and take it or leave it, would be that instead of making and posting 10 (some of them lengthy) stories in a few weeks and flooding the New Stories section, pace yourself. Pick one and work on it, maybe with an English speaking editor or beta reader. The syntax and writing conventions are all over the place in your stories, which I expect from bot-written stuff, but it makes them feel rushed and confusing. One of the hallmarks of AI writing is that it repeats and summarizes itself a lot. This can be fixed by editing, but that takes time. Pick one and try to perfect it instead of rushing to generate new content. Not to mention that another author trying to get some eyes on their writing has to compete with 10 of your stories clogging things up. That’s just my take.

Besides that, though, I’d love to know what software you use so I can look at it!

All you say here is you are saying this just so much better than I could express it myself. I’m interested in real human beings writing real stories. I’m unimpressed, and frankly not interested, in someone who can churn out so many stories in a day or two. It’s aggravating just to wade through them for better stuff.

I’ve looked at AI a bit (character.ai). I don’t think it is of use to me. It feels mechanical to use it, and what you get is dull and repetitive. There is some skill in writing prompts that produce much of anything. But it’s not something I enjoy. I’d much rather use my own intelligence and creativity. Writing is a human endeavor and a way for one human brain to connect with other human brains.

To me, crafting characters and placing them in unique situations, writing and rewriting and editing are so much more joyful than interacting with some software that gives me nothing interesting.

That’s just my take. I do see there might be a lot of value in this if English weren’t my native language. In that case, AI becomes a translator and a tool for learning more about new words and phrases, much like a dictionary or thesaurus in days of old. I still use online thesauruses and dictionaries to help remind me of words or explain new usages. I’m a word person and words give me joy.

For example, in writing weight gain fiction, I love the word “luscious”. The sound and feel of it is rich. Knowing that it’s derived from the word “delicious” further enriches my own pleasure at writing.

Sorry. Off topic.

Anyway, I think that my interest in connecting with real human beings here through their writings is what drives me as a reader. I like and comment fairly generously. I like encouraging new authors. I want to know there’s a human behind the words. For these reasons, I rarely read any of the stories by Morbido or other AI authors here.

Morbido, please listen to her advice above. Work on perfecting one story at a time. I haven’t opened a single one of your stories because having so many appear at once makes me question their quality. There are plenty of great writers here who can help you. Be confident in your own creativity and skills. Ask for help through these forums. Read others’ stories a lot.

Quality over quantity. It’s a take on the old erotica writer’s number one rule: “Less is more.”
3 months

Weird pig fetish

OinkOinkPiggy:
Lately I’ve had this desire to roleplay as a pig… but not with humiliation or degradation. I want to be a pampered pet piggy whose owner/farmer praises her for how much food she eats and how big she’s becoming. I can’t find anything like this online; I can only find stuff where you’re insulted and that kind of thing is not fun for me.

Please tell me this isn’t that weird!

Not weird at all.

Please check my story “Love Song of Circe”. Perhaps we could try a roleplay if something similar with the genders reversed. I could play a warlock or wizard who turns you into a pig.

Lovingly, of course.
3 months

Someone to hang with and adlib some stories

CyanStar:
looking for someone into bouncing ideas off hanging around and alibiing out some stories wg fiction, bit more atmosphere and scope than just two characters, let me know if interested and some of your tastes?

I’d like to do this.

I enjoy role playing and talking about wg stories. I’ve written a ton of stories posted here and would love to discuss your ideas.
3 months

"hidden" stories

Some stories are not showing up on authors' profiles or in a search for stories by those authors.

Here are the two examples I've found:

bellyblubber has only one story listed, but you can find another by going to that story at "More by this author".

secret_fa has only 3 stories listed on her profile, but at least 4 more are available if you go those stories and look at "More by this author."

These stories have much fewer views than the other ones by these authors.

Can you tell me what's going on with this?

Thank you.
3 months

Question for those with low appetite

I think lack of appetite and nausea have definitely affected my enjoyment of this kink.

I live with a lot of pain. At times, this helps my appetite. Sometimes, an overfull belly seems the only comfort against hurting. Pain sometimes heightens my appetite. Eating particularly tasty foods seems to help the pain recede at times. It kind of disrupts the pain center in the brain by overwhelming the brain with pleasure of taste. Also, to me, having a full belly does much the same — even if my belly hurts at times from being filled too full. I’ll take that level of pain anyday.

But this winter, my pain has also caused nausea and a lack of appetite. This disrupts the pleasures I ordinarily find in this fetish. I can’t get to a joyful place of fullness or have subsequent weight gain if I don’t eat, can’t eat.

I know this isn’t the OP’s issue, but just trying to explain how this affects me.
3 months

Some problems

I’ve noticed that some stories are not getting read much because they cannot be found on the author’s profile or through a story search using the author’s name.

Examples:

Bellyblubber only has one story listed but if you go to that story st the bottom it has another story by her listed.

Secret_fa has only 3 stories listed on her profile, but go to those stories and you will discover at least 4 more stories that aren’t accessible through her profile or by a story author search.

Check this out, and you will see. These authors’ inadvertently hidden stories have much fewer views because of this.

Authors, check your own profiles, and see if you find similar problems.
3 months
12345   loading