Petite woman who loves really fat men

Yes to this thread! Contrast is super appealing like cuddling up next to him on the couch and your torso being the same size as his leg, and just sinking into his comfy chest and belly. Contrast is great ☺️
3 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Hi! Cis bi lady here, nice to meet you all. I’d love to be your encourager if you want one, I promise to make sure you stay full and happy - just send me a message!
5 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

P.s. I’m pretty slender myself and also love the idea of contrast between myself and a fatter chick. So hot!

Happy to be dominant and feed you to my liking, or be the submissive one and do your bidding and bend to your needs to make sure you stay happy and full.
6 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

This is such a great thread! I’ve only dated guys romantically so far, but have always been super attracted to curvy/ chubby women. I thought I was lesbian or bi (well still am a little probably!) when I was a teenager until I realized it was just fat that I found really sexy, even though there might not be anything more attractive than a woman with great breasts, belly, and huge thighs.
6 years