Clothing as you grow

Outgrowing jeans and shirts is fun, but replacing them is so expensive. I wish there was a workplace acceptable stretchy waist pants type for men ...
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

38.8 so close to 40!
2 years

Growing man tits

nept13:
Mine seem to grow in spurts, no clue what triggers those, but they're here, they're big and I love em!

Jamie0923:
Just checked out your pics. So jealous. I wish I could look like you. What an amazing belly and awesome moobs...

Just keep eating, when knows how big you end up!
2 years

Growing man tits

Mine seem to grow in spurts, no clue what triggers those, but they're here, they're big and I love em!
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

38,5 so close to 40!
3 years

Fat sex

Absolute number one is cowgirl because if the maximum belly view and access, plus it feels amazing. Can be tricky to 'set up' and exhausting for her if she's very large, but that's kind of part of the fun!
3 years

The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile

I thoroughly enjoy the idea of immobility, but making it real both excites me a lot and scares me a little. Actually going through with it aside this test sounds like something I'd friggin love doing a couple of times a year as a fantasy feedee holiday 😍.

Like seriously I'd be willing to pay good money for this one week experience alone.
3 years

Netherlands

Zeker wel Nederlanders hier!
4 years

Do you speak openly about your fetish with anyone?

I'm not shy about liking big folks and if it comes up in a conversation I will always say that regardless of who I'm talking to. If you hide or lie about that, it is my uncensored opinion that you are an asshole. Being attracted to big people is not a fetish, it is just a preference like blonde or whatever.

Now the feeding aspect is a different matter for me. I treat that like, for instance, most people treat BDSM - as a fetish that only my partner would know about.
5 years

From fit athlete to an extremely submissive obese pig

This is amazing! Love how you just dived into your new found fetish like that
5 years
12345   loading