Videos

The longer the video, the higher the megabytes.
5 months

Big bellies a sign of power?

MVP76:
[…] the undercurrent of various
power play dynamics
that occurr within the feeder/
feedee relationship

That little off-the-cuff blurb of yours is downright rappable, MVP…

…and I love the way you throw the Kanye West 'urr' in there to cinch the effect!

Bonus Track:

Kanye West - All Falls Down ft. Syleena Johnson

"Now, tell me that ain't insecurr
"The concept of school seems so securr
"Sophomore, three yurrs, ain't picked a carurr
"She like, "[…] I'll just stay down hurr and do hair""
7 months

What is your dream stuffing session?

MVP76:
it's delicious when it's made properly

as in, not only made according to a proper recipe, but also with authentic ingredients, I gather 🪄
8 months

What is your dream stuffing session?

Like, wow, MVP, even your dessert is some (previously unknown to me) Italian delicacy. 🍰
8 months

Goths of fantasy feeder?

Even though I do not buy much that is not black*, I had never until today considered that I might be a bit goth**…

(*) You know, for color coordination's sake. 😉

(**) Unless having won a forty pound pumpkin as a child for a home-made Dracula costume counts!
8 months

How do you eat your pizza?

Wow MVP, it is no wonder your chub looks so sweet, seeing how even your pizza is healthy!
I like to add Castello brand havarti sliced from blocks from Costco, which cheese is very creamy and thus melts with the greatest of ease.
And regarding salad *on*—and not simply with—pizza, I learned by trial and error that any greens cooked on pizza are best placed under some cheese lest said greens get crispy and browned.
And so here I am wondering whether you have any tips regarding your favorite extra spices to jazz up pizza pie… 🎷🍕🎷
10 months