Wife packs on pounds on overnight getaway

She is hot.. But please avoid covertly encouraging her it is manipulative.. Be open with her, I plead.
6 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

Gingerbeard:
I'm wondering how, after 8 years of marriage, you're still wondering how to communicate with your wife.

Just tell her your preference. Tell her you like her chubby. Simple as that.

bbwamore:
I wish it really was as simple as that.

I'm divorced now after a 9yr relationship and of that marriage for 5! I was tactful with how I expressed my tastes.. but her insecurities got the best of her and the whole relationship blew up! I was mindful that her body is hers and I had no right to expect her to fulfil my desires.. but that didn't stop her spinning into a resentful hate, even though I was supporting her either way loss or gain. It's not easy even when you are honest...
6 years

What causes a fat fetish?

Fatmandu:
Fetishism is probably one of the most complex aspects of human psychology. Pretty much anything that creates a sexual or emotional connection to food or fat can lead to developing a fat-related fetish, from being scolded as a child for overeating to simply having had a fat sexual partner.

In my case, I think it started with a childhood attraction to pregnant women, which evolved to include fat women who looked pregnant. Sometime in my teens fat supplanted pregnancy as my primary fetish and grew to include many aspects of fat and weight gain, both in women and men/myself.

This is similar to my view/ experience. Throw in the happy feeling you get from having treated someone to a nice treat-sweet, cooked, baked etc and the expression of delight with the squeek of delight of injesting set treat and my desire to see that effect again leads to a continued disire to nurturing loved ones etc.
Then throw in the susceptibility of the human condition for the hormones of a pregnant woman on any other human and the visual imprint of the pregnant and or then baby chubbyness is healthy of old culture and fwalla! Fetish. Although I'm not attracted to any guys of any size.
6 years

Feedee looking for feeder cardiff

rosie93:
Hello! I am a feeder who is new to the scene. I'm looking to gain a minimum of 60 pounds, maybe more if I meet the right person. I'm based in the Cardiff area in Wales. I'm also interested in chatting with other like minded people as I start to gain for mutual encouragement.

Are you still in the Cardiff area? smiley
6 years

Will fat become fasionable?

In space and on the moon the human body, may well just get fat in the future as the human population's metabolism will still be that of Earther's and will store unused energy as fat... so weightless fat people would become a norm but also limit them to low gravity planets or space alone! LOL
6 years

Exercise...?

Does being physically fit counteract some of the undesirable health consequences of being overweight?
That question, of pressing interest to those of us who exercise while carrying a few extra pounds, prompted an important new study that focused on aerobic fitness and weight swings.

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/07/getting-fat-but-staying-fit/
11 years

Oh the beauty of her.. help!

Thank you so very much. This is proper thought generating advice. I can definatly see your angle now. Thanks
11 years

Thank you, Beckie78 and Bella.

@Bella what do you mean when you question, Why does she think you like her fat?

She also says that I "like fat women" in the same argument. What does that mean coming from her?
If it’s a disgust thing then how could I question what her mindset is? / challenge her point of view? Without making her angry or scared or think I'm a nut-job?
How do I tackle "MAINSTREEM" when what I think of as mainstream is "curves are desired" Bigger the better. Every single man I know either couldn't care less or does prefer the curves and body their women have or develop after a few years relationship.

@ Beckie78 I like that, I should just keep on keeping on, and I will. But I think that she needs me to be even more subtle than that, I like her softness, she sees through that, unless I'm missing something, any ideas how I can achieve this.
Or is there just some way unbeknown to me that is tried and tested foolproof, unbeatable way to bring her around to loving my attentions and give her that confidence to throw caution to the wind.
She married me after all
11 years

My Wife has known some time that I like her weight/ curves, but now she has started to state that when I compliment her, "your beautifull" she keeps adding that "of course you do, you like me fat." how can I help her to understand? to subtly argue without being in her face?
How can I help her realise that she is hotter now she has gained. She gained while going out with me and then more when she moved in and alot when she was pregnant. Lost some for our wedding and and now is pregnant again. This is a unique oportunity for her to develop but she contradics my compliments. Her mother is probably anorexic as she is that thin and eats just a few mouthfulls a day. And she is always commenting on her weight and telling her weight loss tips, she even told her she should just eat salad for the entire pregnacy. I am angry, but how do I overcome this to stur her into taking the steps to enjoying herself and her curves?
11 years
1234   loading