Standing or sitting

Yeah I'm also a fan of a sitting belly "problem". When my girlfriend started to put on weight the first time she could still pass for a slim girl when standing, but when sitting her new belly fat would bunch up and give her a single juicy round belly roll! I could see quite a few of her friends taken aback when they saw her sitting and suddenly realised she wasn't the slim girl they remembered, and not even the slim girl they where just talking to as they were standing..

Belly hung when standing is the next level up.. maybe you'll get there! smiley
2 years

If you can choose…

My girlfriend was quite ripped just a couple of years ago, the she slowly started to pile on the pounds and lockdown hasn't helped..

It is mainly going to her belly. I used to be more a fan of boobs and hips gain, but I have to say it's pretty funny to see it all going to her midsection instead. Her legs are still slim and her hips pretty narrow but she has already lost her waistline and her tummy now bulges out a bit. Great to see how smaller her boobs seem since they haven't grown much in comparison.

I like it's going all in one place for her! smiley
2 years

Boyfriend gaining

Gettingfatter25:
My boyfriend has always been very thin and very careful about what he eats. With Covid he has let himself go a bit and started gaining weight. I think the pudge looks cute on him but he gets very mad when I mention that he is getting bigger. He claims that he has only gained 10 lbs but based on how his clothes are fitting (or not fitting) it seems like it must be more. I try not to say anything but he is definitely plumping up.

Yes that's cute! From what I get he is often trying to stuff you up so it's just fair if it rubs on him too!

How much do you two weigh if I can ask.. and have you gained much during your relationship?
2 years

How much did you gain before weight visually oiled on faster?

Gingerbeer4:
Piled*
Darn phone autocorrect.

I've gained about 55 lbs since college (my BMI is 31 now) and it's only just now starting to give me a belly. From 180 to 195 is almost the same amount of change as from 140 to 180, if not even more of a change ftom a smaller gain, and I know once I reach a certain point, each pound is going to make a much bigger difference. Anyone have a particular number where their gains starting being exponentially more noticable?

\my ex girlfriend went from a skinny 110 lbs to a lean 130 with no big differences, a part from looking generally better and less bony.

I would say some real difference was noticeable when she approached 140, when a lower belly roll appeared. From there any pounds seemed to have an impact. What was a little roll at 140 was a juicy roll at 150, and a spare tyre at 160, just growing fuller, wider and going all around her waist now at 175.
2 years

For those who started thin, how much did you gain before people started noticing?

amijustcurious:
Since the start of the pandemic I've gained about 15lbs, which on my 6'4 frame isn't really noticeable at all when I'm wearing clothes, especially since a lot of it went to my hips, butt, and thighs. I'm just curious how much you were able to gain before anyone made comments or otherwise indicated that they had noticed.
I'm more interested in gaining for how it feels rather than looks, so I consider the stopping point (at least for the moment) to be when that happens.

Wow, you're very tall, I bet 15 pounds are not so significant on you.

My ex girlfriend was 5'7" and 110-115 pounds. A combination of a sedentary work and me being very pampering brought her to 125. People commented pretty quickly but it was nearly all "oh it really suits you, you were too skinny before."

It changed when she reache 135-140, it was there when her lower belly started to protrude a bit for the first time and to make a roll when she was sitting. From there up to 150 she got a ton of comments, from friends, family and colleagues. Most of them just amused to see a skinny girl growing not just curves but a little belly. All the classics.. from "are you pregnant?" to "better watch out, it's easy to grow a bitt too comfortable in a relationship", including curious friends patting her tummy or oinching her new little roll saying "oh, I never thought you would plump up, it's so funny."

Comment became a bit more concerned around 160, especially her family was saying she was fat and had to diet.

Interestingly, no one seemed to comment anymore by the time she reache 175.

I guess it was just the surprise at the beginning, especially because she used to be so skinny. Then over the years probably people just got used to her being just another chubby girl, and made no difference if she was 160 or 180.

Anyone else a similar experience?
2 years

Does anyone else have trouble stopping?

She stepped on the scales and it read 136 lbs! We were both very surprised. This time it was mainly concern from her side, for me it was still quite amusing to see such a big number, but I did think it was enough, my girl had exceeded my fantasies and there was no need to go any further. She said "Enjoy it till it lasts because it has to go before summer!" I did enjoy it and interestingly by summer I was quite used to it and happy it was still there. That summer started with the scales at 139 lbs "Shit, nearly 140! I'm getting too fat!" That summer was always when she started to get comments from her friends and colleagues. They were mainly friendly "hey, you've put on a bit, haven't you?" It was amazing to see the surprise on her friends' faces, clearly she was the last person they expected to see putting on weight. Even some of my friends commented, and not always friendly "gosh, your girlfriend is letting herself go, isn't she!" Luckily from her friends it really was friendly and I saw her becoming more and more relaxed around that topic during the summer. She even had no problem replying to her curious friends "yeah, it was just a few pounds initially but then I don't know, something has changed and it's so easy to pile them on now. I go to holiday and I put on 5, I went for that work experience abroad and Bang, 10 pounds in 5 months! Oh it was so easy to stay skinny back in college".

Summer was over and I remember seeing her stepping on the scales one day and matter of factly saying "Go figure, 143. It just keep going up." That was the second big surprise for me (after seeing my skinny girl getting softer and softer). Her being passive in front of it. She didn't mind getting in the 120s because she still looked gorgeous, she panicked when she reached the 130s, and by the time she was well in the 140s she was just so fatalist, a bit disappointed but nothing else.

One night at the restaurant that autumn we sat down and she looked at me with a pout.. I asked what was wrong and she said "look at my belly, that roll is obscene!" She was wearing a tight white top and a pair of jeans. That outfit was accentuating her weakspot indeed, not really obscene but I guess that's what it seemed to the eyes of a girl that used to be skinny and toned all of her life. Regardless she ordered herself a quite substantial meal and enjoyed it all. Then she went for the dessert menu with a big grin. I was a bit confused, my girl was getting bigger than my dreams, she was aware, but she wasn't doing much about it. I asked if she was still hungry and she replied "oh I don't need to be, I just love their cakes!"

That Christmas we were at her family and she was pushing 150 lbs. When she sat at the table her brother nastily asked since when she had got that big sausage on her lap. To be fair her roll had grown substantially that winter and she was wearing the same unforgiving white clingy top as a few months before and yes, it was asking for comments or jokes. She told her brother he was an idiot and she kept eating very well throughout those holydays just to prove she didn-t care what he thought.

After a few weeks back at home she did say she had got fat enough and it was time to cut on food. I thought she was right. She was already 25 pounds above my initial ideal and I thought her belly roll had definitely reached that limit between arousing and just too much.

But then again, the more time passes the more you adapt and I got used to her softer version, and she grew more confortable in her new size too. Then it's easy to let her guard down from her side and to hope for another few more pounds for me.

Two years later we were sitting at the table of one old friend of hers from college. She had always been the chubby friend but she had managed to diet and she was telling us how she finally lost 20 pounds and got under 170 lbs. My girlfriend was sitting next to her and praising her for her achievement and telling her she looked much better now. At the same time my girl had just gone for a second helping of mashed potatoes and sausages. When reminded that there was also cake in the end she said jokingly "no worries, no cake is going to waste with me" and she patted her once little belly roll, by then full blown spare tire resting on her lap. I had never thought I would have found such a spare tire exciting on my girl but it definitely was. Moreover I knew she was up to 175 lbs by then, bigger than her once fat friend was at the moment. That detail hadn't escaped my girlfriend either. She was undressing in bed that night, her bare spare tire in view for me, as she reached behind her back to undo her bras and let her once perky boobs now heavy udders sag down towards her belly, she said "can you believe it, I'm fatter than Clohe now, that's crazy. She really looks good now though. Another few years and I could be heavier than she used to be!" Again, the surprise was how matter of factly she sounded.
2 years

Does anyone else have trouble stopping?

TheCheezWhizard:
When I started gaining in 2015, I was a skinny 150 pounds ( at 6'0" ). At first, I only planned to gain to 180 and then stop. But when I got there, I was surprised at how skinny I still felt, so I increased my goal to 200. And then 225. And then 250. And then 300, which I finally reached a couple of weeks ago just after Thanksgiving.

So over the past six years, this is what I've done to myself, completely on purpose:

- Gained over 150 pounds and more than doubled my weight.

- Grew my belly to such a huge size that even when I wake up in the morning and haven't had anything to eat or drink, it's 56" around.

- Gone from a healthy BMI of 20.3 to a massive 41.5, officially becoming morbidly obese in the process.

I thought that when I achieved my ultimate goal of 300 pounds, I would finally stop. But yesterday morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I now weigh 306, and I looked in the mirror and saw how big, round, and soft my belly is and how far it sticks out in front of me. And I was so turned on knowing that I've gained even more.

I still feel addicted to growing my belly even fatter. And it's not even that my appetite has increased so much that I can't control myself around food. Rather, it's that I'm still chugging multiple weight gain shakes every day because I'm so sexually aroused by this fetish.

Gaining so much weight hasn't come without downsides. I've unfortunately experienced numerous health issues as a result of my gain. And when I was 225 or even 250 pounds, I feel like I could still attract the attention of some "normal" women, but now at 300+, I'm at that level of obesity where I'm pretty much only going to be sexually attractive to feeders. And even though a relationship with someone who's also into feederism would be a dream come true for me, we all know that finding such a person is akin to tracking down a unicorn.

For the record, I don't regret gaining. I love the way my body looks now, and I don't want to lose weight. But when is enough finally enough? In a perfect world I could just "lock in" my current weight and stay like this indefinitely, but in reality that's much easier said than done. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and, if so, how you handled them?

Wow man, first of all I'm really impressed with your commitment and determination.

Most of the people struggle to find that kind of determination even when the goal is becoming more attractive and healthy. It looks like you've managed to develop a systematic approach to hack your metabolism and double your starting weight. I am honestly amazed by the big round belly you've grown there.

To come to my personal experience I have a quite different point of view.

Actually there is mine and the one of my girlfriend. I'm a fat admirer, I could encourage a bit but I'm definitely not a feeder, and surely not hardcore. My ideal would be a slim girl with just some weakspot, maybe just a hint of a belly, or a butt that seems a bit too big for the rest of the frame.

My girlfriend in her early 20s was a slim gorgeous girl with no weakspots at all. More on the skinny side, but with boobs, and of course many of her friends told her she was so lucky.

I told her about my preferences, she found it weird but funny. She said she would have never gained weight on purpose, and with her fast metabolism she wouldn't put on weight at all. But she said she could have a few extra dessetrs for me if that would have made me happy.

So there she started, nothing crazy, just coming to bed with an ice cream or a bit of chocolate. I was super happy and she was finding the all thing funny but very enjoyable. She also would always finish with a dessert whenever we were dining out. One year or 2 went by, bigger portions and desserts were usual by then but with no effects. The scales were always around 110-112 lbs at 5'7. I thought she was right about her metabolism and I gave up hoping to see that number going up. A few months later, after a 2 week holiday in a nice resort, she weighed in at 116. We were both surprised. She laughed, amazed rather than concerned, she was still very slim and we really couldn't tell she was carrying any extra pounds. Another few months and she was just shy of 120 lbs. My dream was coming true. All I was hoping for was to see her at 125.. a whopping 15 lbs gain. She was starting to be a bit more concerned but she agreed to keep playing with food and accepted 125 as a limit. As you can guess she got there. I was over the moon, she had mixed feelings. Then she left the country for a work experience. I was really hoping she wouldn't lose the weight. She said she was pretty sure she wasn't "I can hardly button my trousers, don't need a scale to know..". I saw her 5 months later when she was back home.. I could see what she meant, her skinny jeans looked tight on her, the waistband even denting in her flesh a bit..
2 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Not sure if my girlfriend is trying to fatten me up, I’d say she isn’t but it has happened anyhow.

We met 2 years ago and when we moved together I noticed that she would eat much less than me. She could easily skip lunch and dinner could have been just a salad. Now, I’ve always been fit, lean and muscular, but I’ve also always had a fast metabolism so I was used to eat often just to keep my weight around 160 lbs. Her habits started to rub off on me and I lost another 5 pounds or so. Some of our friends noticed and we started joking she was starving me. She said we were stupid and that she actually really likes to cook. Also in private the following days she told me I had been silly and I should have told her I was used to eat more.

It was true she loves to cook but she used to do it mostly when we had friends around. At the same time she got a less demanding job and more time to cook and made an effort to make me something nice every evening and also something to bring with me the following day at work. You could tell she was trying to see how much was enough for me and adjusting my portions.

It was fun to see she was genuinely so attentive and careful. I remember we were at her parents and her mum gave me a small portion of lasagne. My girlfriend smiled to her mum and told her that I had a very good appetite and fast metabolism and probably needed twice as much. She joked telling her she made me lose 5 pounds since we met.

She definitely changed her cooking habits and many times she said she actually loved cooking everyday now that she had someone to cook for. She also would bake often during weekends and dinners would have followed by something sweet.

Many times she checked with me if she was giving me enough. You could see she was genuinely concerned if I was finishing my plate too quickly and she got fast in offering seconds.

A couple of months into lockdown a colleague asked if I had put on weight staying more at home. I said I didn’t. Of course my girlfriend had more time at home too, so she was cooking and baking more. I could tell she was looking forward to hearing what I thought of any new recipe she was trying and she was so happy if I was asking for seconds.

Portions were generous and she joked a few times on the fact she didn’t want to send me to bed hungry anymore.

I remember so many comments from her in that period like “Here, have a bit more honey..” or “Oh don’t be silly, sure you have space for this..” or “Oh come on, it will go to waste otherwise..”

Honestly I have been totally naive for a good while but at some point it did occur to me that maybe I had put on a few pounds.

There is no scale at our place and I felt quite embarrassed so I didn’t want to ask her directly. I felt embarrassed because I’d always been fit in my life, always had pecs, a flat stomach and at least a good hint of abs.

Well, I checked in the mirror and it was clear I looked different. Pecs were softer, abs were gone and my belly was rounder. I was shocked.

I didn’t know how to bring it out with my girlfriend. I started to say maybe I shouldn’t have had those second helpings or that maybe I’m eating too much cake. I’ve realised I’m actually having a good size dessert every single night! I didn’t even realise I got into this habit!

My girlfriend brushes off my hesitations quickly and keeps filling my plate and giving me big slices of cake.

In bed I’ve noticed she more and more likes to spoon me and her hands do linger on my belly or on my sides, and she even squeezes there.

Only when she gets horny I can get something out of her, for example if I say that I’m stuffed and maybe shouldn’t have eaten that much than she is happy to confirm “I know honey, you’re so naughty.. you’ve eaten two huge slices of cake too!”

Long story short.. I’m up 20 pounds, 25 including those I had lost initially. I didn’t tell her but surely she has noticed.. Still she keeps giving me big portions and big smiles when I accept seconds..

At the same times something tells me she didn’t want to fatten me up. I feel she just wanted to feed me properly and she overdid it.. she likes to see I love her food and she doesn’t mind that I ended up putting on weight, she finds it more amusing than repulsive. Even though she did like my fit body before.

Does it make sense?
3 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

Same here.
My girlfriend gained weight during 5 or more years into our relationship, and went from a very thin 115 lbs (she is 5'7"smiley to a plump 175 lbs, but she has been exercising or going to the gym at least 2 or 3 times a week.
At one point she stopped going to the gym and a few months later I thought she had gained weight because her belly looked bigger, but I didn't say anything. After another few weeks she was complaining of being as flabby as ever and she lifted her top to let me have a look. So I could carefully take notice of how flabby and out of shape she looked.. her fat rolls seemd filled with fluid fat and they were flowing one over the other and spreading over her pants all-round.
I told her she should have jumped on the scales to see how much she had gained, but surprisingly she hadn't gained anything.
Again, I think it was muscles converted into fat, because she was clearly overflowing her waistbands!
5 years

Wife packs on pounds on overnight getaway

peterjohn:
My wife got home today from an overnight girls trip to the city with a couple of friends. The closer friend is only average size, but the other friend is probably almost 100lbs heavier than her. Probably around 260lb. My wife reckons all they did was eat! She blamed it on the fat friend because she was always wanting to eat. Anyway a bit later my wife took her top off and was in her bra and denim shorts for a while. Wow! I was blown away at how fat and bloated she looked! I was instantly aroused. I didn�t say nothing as she is a bit self conscious at times, but it drove me wild! My question is though, should I be encouraging her to spent more time with the fat friend who she usually doesn�t see as much? If she is going to encourage her to be eating more I thought it could be quite arousing and good for her growing waistline?

Hey, I hope she doesn't mind putting on a few (which she has done already by the look of it!). When my girlfriend started hanging out with girls/ladies a bit older and heavier than her she picked up their habits, and it became quite normal to snack more and eat larger meals on a regular basis.. Also she was on her late 20s, with her metabolism slowing down.. nedless to say, the pounds started creeping on her thin body. After 1 year she wasn't thin anymore, after 2 years she was looking pudgy. Three years and she was approaching chubbiness.. Well, she hasn't recovered.. now she is carrying 60 pounds more than before meeting those ladies.

In short my answer is yes.. if your girl hangs out with that fat friend, she could end up becoming fatter herself! smiley
6 years
123   loading