Looking for another rp partner.

I like role-playing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I do have an rp partner right now. But I'm also interested in a non-despair RP.

I like stuffing, weight gain, and inflation.

If interested kik me at mrs.styles0128

I forgot to mention I'm mostly a feedee but I don't mind being a feeder but I have to be a feedee first.

Also please don't ask for pictures. It makes me uncomfortable.
2 years

Rp

Wanna rp weight gain? Scrubzah is skinny but he feeds his girlfriend (me) and I gain weight.
6 years

Rp

Can we do it where Scrubzah feeds me?
6 years

Rp

Hey who wants to rp weight gain? I want to expand. Kik me at Mrs.harrystyles0128 or message me on here.
6 years

Rp

If you want to rp weight gain on kik kik me at Mrs.harrystyles0128
6 years

Rp

If you want to rp weight gain/stuffing, full body inflation, air inflation, water inflation, belly inflation, or blueberry inflation, kik me at Mrs.harrystyles0128 and tell me which one you want to rp.
6 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

balh wrote:
I want to be so stuff I can't move or can't get up n fed more

Me 2.
9 years

Role play secretely fattening

Whoploc wrote:
Probably my all time favorite thread lol. This is one of my favorite most craved fantasies to fatten up a helpless girl! Love all the detailed descriptions people have shared, makes me want to to fulfill this all the more. Enacting a plan where the girl gets fatter, and fatter, softer and softer. Unknowingly playing right into my plans as she packs on pound after pound of pure flab.

Her belly growing bigger....Softer....Her hips wider.....thicker......Pound after pound, her will to resist non-existent, the fatter she gets the less she can or wants to do about it so she just becomes lazier and eats more food. The appetite stimulants seem to be doing the trick.

8...10...12...16...18...22..24 Her body expands past all of these, but all of these are sizes she will never know for all her clothing sizing chart has been slightly altered...some labels ...corrected

Cellulite and flab are visible everywhere, along a red and white stretch mark highway that covers her now massive body. Her belly is heavy and spreads outward in every direction. Flabby and jiggly it bounces and shakes with every slight motion. It is made all the more obvious by her massive bloated breasts, which are barely covered or contained by a long outgrown belly shirt as evident by the strained crumb covered fabric, which rest atop her top belly roll forming a fatty quad-boob. Her thighs massive and wide cellulite filled tree trunks touching all the way to her fat obscured knees tapering into huge muscle-less cankles. Her massive ass counters behind her, spreading outwards merging with the rolls of flab that ooze from her belly. The only sign she is wearing underwear are slight strips of fabric that occasionally peek out from between her rolls or the brief periods when she is standing, her once tiny spandex boy shorts now are holding on for dear life as they more resemble a thong lost in her cavernous ass.

I walk in with another tray of food and her "vitamins" and "diet shake"a grin on my face knowing this is only the beginning for my little piglet and little did she know what was in store for her next

Can we do a roleplay where you are fat,I bully you,and you get your revenge on me by force feeding me until I'm the size of a king sized bed?
9 years
12   loading