Had to block my first person today

Plenty wrong with trying to conduct a romance on here. The 5 message limit creates anxiety when the person does not respond for instance. This then puts pressure on people to take it to another communications platform that may not be so anonymous. It could be that one feels ghosted because the other ran out of messages. They then urge the other to join them on another platform which may come across as controlling or needy.

It really is a bit crappy. I raised the point that FF can be a bad place in past conversations and people proved me correct. This time you've been careful not to prove me correct because I signposted the trap for you.

If people are going to have a successful romance on here they need to keep it lite and short. Then meet before the flame burns out.
1 year

Had to block my first person today

Blubberbellym:
So, recently I was talking to someone on here. & we switched to kik so that texting would be easier since there's a 5 message limit here.

We were chatting & getting to know each other, started talking about the possibility of meeting up since we were local.

He mentioned he wanted to feed & help grow someone, but would want to feed them irl which Is great.

He asked to see pictures of my weight gain over the years, and stuff like that. I shared it with him. & then he asked for NSFW pictures, and a video saying how big I wanted to grow, I thought it was an odd request as it was random, but I still did it,

He asked again for more a couple hours later & I told him no, he told me that he was not interested in feeding me if I can't do what he asks.

I said okay, and cleared him from my conversation feed. Early this morning he sent me a unsolicited photo & told me if I do the video he will feed me.

I got the vibe tgst he was just a creep looking to get off. I don't think I'll be interacting on this site much more after this

It's possible he was a creep however online is not a good place to get to know each other. The very caution required online comes across as cold. I know this cuts to the very heart of a site like FF but it's a modern day problem. These are not good places to meet people. There are far more Feeders and Feedees than you would realise from the members of FF. You're really dealing with a sad subset of people who think it's practical to build a romantic relationship online. If you do click with someone it's likely that they are more than 2000 miles away so that's a huge problem. It's also likely that they themselves have been hurt in some way by online relationships which makes both them and you act in a creepy way to each other.

I would suggest that you actually meet people in person in a safe place rather than try to conduct an online relationship.

If you don't realise how toxic online can be then just read the replies I get to this post.
1 year

Actual timestamps on photos, story posts and gainer entries

I agree. I just made a new post saying the same thing. That's how it always was but giving a vague age in weeks or months is considered very fashionable. Why would anyone want this?
1 year

Time stamps and dates

I know it's fashionable to have dates expressed as age of the post but it's annoying. Especially in the Gainer when it gives an approximate number of months. If you must do that at least give the actual date stamp of the entry as well.

I love the Gainer section in principle but it's so vague. It would be very cool if it could include a photo at the current weight. Gainers could really make use of it then.
1 year

Anyone else with this fetish struggle with an eating disorder?

If you have a problem with alcohol then you can completely abstain in order not to trigger the problem. However if you have a problem with eating you cannot completely abstain. You must do a controlled amount of the thing you have a problem with.
1 year

Incest roleplay

You're likely to offend the sensibilities of the prudes in FF. Not that I'm into this stuff but you may need to baton down the hatches.
1 year

This is wrong

Weetabix:

If people want to be slim more than they want larger meals then they could achieve that. People should simply accept what they want and the consequences that come with that. You want to be slim then no more pie and more exercise.

So don't say you know what the VAST majority of people want unless you can acknowledge the pressures on their decisions.

LoraDayton:
What a way to contradict yourself. It is a lot more than simple diet that affects anyone's weight whether surplus or deficit. If you understand the pressures of someone's decision either way, then you certainly know that the determinant of whether or not someone is "naturally" large have a lot less to do with their food intake and a lot more to do with where they live, the policy that affects their daily life, their income, hereditary conditions and other genetic causes, and a multitude of other marginalizations or circumstances.

Also "religion" doesn't mean just one. Not all religions view gluttony as a sin.

You are not the center of the universe or have any of the answers. Get a grip.

From your position at the centre of your universe it may look that way.

In Christianity Gluttony is a sin, in your universe another religion is dominant, fair enough.

If you look at the mask wearing and jabs lots of people felt they had no choice so went along with it. It turns out they did have a choice but the coercion was so strong it affected people's actions.

Diet and exercise are actions people can take if they chose not to be fat. Like entering a shop without a mask or not taking the jab when your job requires it, these are not the easy option but they are available choices.

I know someone who took one jab to keep her job but ended up losing it because it made her too ill to work. Heck, she could just have told them she was not taking the first. She'd have a her job back by now but she's still too ill.

We have more choice than we think even if it looks easier to go where we're being herded.

Choices are not always easy but they are available.
1 year

This is wrong

Munchies:
I think he means this with his chest.

Surely time for your 6th jab.
1 year

This is wrong

Weetabix:
Just another opportunity to intervene medically and have the state foot the bill.

The battle between the body acceptance people and those who say it should be altered will be epic.

What if Obese becomes and identity, a protected characteristic. They say that deaf people are very proud of their deaf identity having learned sign language and ways of living well as a deaf person. I read a New Scientist article about this. The last thing they want is someone curing them of their identity.

Once someone has incorporated corpulence into their person then it's a direct attack on them to offer to resolve that problem.

Heck it's a direct attack on them if they're still struggling with the fact that they are fat and the mixed messages they are getting about it.

Curiousv:
Why do you have to be such an extremist about it? The vast majority of fat people would like to lose weight. The vast majority of deaf people would love to be able to hear. The vast majority of blind people would love to be able to see. Why do you want to force them to "embrace" it? Why do you want to forbid people from helping them?

Sure, if someone doesn't want that help, that choice should be available too. But don't take away that choice from those who want to use it.

The vast majority? You've either got statistics or you're assuming. When you use big terms like VAST MAJORITY you're trying to strengthen your argument.

For a start some deaf people it's an identity and they don't welcome the 'cure' because they don't regard that there is anything wrong with them. We may disagree but they can have their own ideas.

In a society which shames fat people and makes them suffer like in the post below where the parents put her on diet after diet causing an eating disorder then yes people don't want to be fat. If there was not all this societal punishment for being fat who'd even care if they were fat?

The actual act of eating is pleasurable, no one regrets eating. If they are in pain they remember the pleasure and the fact the pain will pass. Nothing bad about being fat unless you value the way your clothes fit and your ability to run. You can always buy bigger clothes and who wants to run anyway.

Doctors will give us grief but if they just dealt with the consequences and gave up on the warnings we'd all be happier.

Religion regards gluttony as a sin and for those people who want to please God then it's a problem.

If people want to be slim more than they want larger meals then they could achieve that. People should simply accept what they want and the consequences that come with that. You want to be slim then no more pie and more exercise.

So don't say you know what the VAST majority of people want unless you can acknowledge the pressures on their decisions.

And yes I do believe in good and evil and I do think the population are used as emotional energy generators by the Gods, at the very least Satan or his followers trying to generate power.
1 year

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

Deathfeedeewhale:
I want to be fatter than 1000 hopefully fat enough to break some records

Could focus on records or could just indulge to whatever extent feels the best and to hell with the outcome. As a Feeder I'd go for maximum size in a speedy way but this is a team operation.
1 year
34567   loading