What feeder/feedee/gained fantasy is still on your bucket list?

Find a full-time food delivery person who is also a feeder. Endless quantities of tasty food delivered directly into my mouth. Getting fatter and fatter until I’m barely mobile…
1 month

Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

RegularGhost15:
I think either side has generally good points, but at the end of the day, unless someone is crossing a line like posting pictures or being specific enough to identify someone on here, I think the issue of consent on posting about it is moot because there is nothing personal about a description of seeing someone wearing tight clothes. Almost every other topic in this entire forum has posts talking about other people in general terms so it's bizarre to see people drawing an arbitrary line at this specific topic.

If you think a topic is cringy, I have some bad news about how people view this fetish in general.

I was going to write something similar but you saved me the trouble. After reading and rereading the OP, the “worst” I could say if I was forced to is it comes across as a little voyeuristic—but I would not personally characterize it as cringey, creepy, or “rapey” as it has been during the course of this thread. I do believe some of the comments have been the product of underthinking or overthinking what started as a simple and fairly innocuous topic.
1 month

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

“Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?”

The anger and intolerance on the internet are amplified extensions/reflections of the pervasive attitude in real life that being fat is unacceptable, (for various reasons). This attitude is an “acceptable” prejudice among many.
In my limited experience, even people I would otherwise consider broad-minded, kind, and intelligent may possess this mentality.
3 months

For those who have gained on purpose...

1. Do you ever regret it?
Yes.
2. Do you frequently regret it?
No.
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it?
Yes. Only in a social vacuum fantasy world would I not feel conflicted.
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it?
Excellent question. Yes. My desire to get fat and fatter is just too strong to suppress.
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner?
I actually did try to gain several times when I was younger, with minimal success. It wasn’t until I was about 30 that I committed myself to gaining 100+ pounds, and was eventually successful.
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens?
My life circumstances changed dramatically a year ago. I’m just going to see what happens.
5 months

Would anyone be interested in watching a transwoman grow??

Awannabechunkybabe:
I have been obsessing over the idea of gaining weight and looking more feminine. I've been on hormones for 3 years and have already noticed my fat has moved to new more feminine places.

I'm really hoping I will get thick thighs, a huge ass, and some more softness to my chest. I plan to start with 10lbs but I'm thinking more like 40-50lbs in the next 6 months. Maybe 100lbs by next year?

My question is, would anyone here be interested in watching me grow?

Absolutely. I’m quite fascinated by sexual dimorphism and human secondary sex characteristics, not to mention weight gain and fatness of course. To actually see your further physical development (i.e. where the fat goes) would be awesome.
5 months

"fat jeans"

Don’t you love those sudden and somewhat shocking experiences, events, and realizations which remind you of how fat you’ve grown?
7 months

Which is your favourite chocolate dessert (international chocolate day)?

-Counselor Deanna Troi eating triple-chocolate ice cream:

“…it's not just a matter of taste. It's the whole experience.
First of all, you have to spoon the fudge around the rim, leaving only the ice cream in the middle. Then, you gently spoon the ice cream around the sides, like you're sculpting it.
Relish every bite.
Make every one an event.
And then, with the last spoonful, close your eyes...”
8 months

Best and worst things about being fat/getting fat

One of the best things about getting fat is playing with it. My formerly thin body is now pretty well padded with a layer of soft, jiggly, squishy fat which is both fun and erotic to play with. Plus it’s always with me, so there’s the convenience factor.

One of the worst things about getting fat is adjusting to and dealing with anti-fat bias, from casual teasing, to judgments and assumptions, to insensitive or even downright cruel remarks, etc. That can be challenging.
9 months

Ai roleplay

I’ve been playing around with the “Jock Feeder” for a few days. Nice little sub/dom dynamic going on, strong feeder encouragement, and now ‘she’ thinks I’m female—one of my fantasies.

I can’t decide if it’s creepy or cool, (maybe both?) Probably best not to take it too seriously…
9 months

Lost weight.

It can be a bummer to lose weight when you’re committed to fatness and gaining, but don’t let it get you down. This was beyond your control, it is reversible, and it’s not the end of your journey.
9 months
12345   loading