2018 resolutions

FatAsButter:
I'm going to end the year bursting out of my new uk34-36 clothes. I'll definitely be fatter than I am tall in 2018 as I am 67 inches tall and my belly is 65. Hoping for 300lb too, to make a new year of delicious uncontrolled indulgence really pay off....

This sounds absolutely incredible! smiley
6 years

How big is your belly ?

47% Really? Someone needs to employ or commission me so that I can afford more takeaways! lol
6 years

How big is your belly ?

FatAsButter:
F@*k!!
85%!
Jeez I think I have ages to go yet to my perfectly enormous belly.... My belly is disproportionately large though.... It might be possible to get 110% - here I come....

"Uh oh. I think you went WAY too far. Try loosing some weight. It may be a bit too late... hopefully you don't pop!"

Lose some - don't think so!

I can safely say, after looking through some of your pics, that you don't need to lose an ounce! smiley
6 years

Anyone want to be squashed?

I haven't had many girlfriends in my life, but when I have my favourite sitting position has been with her in my lap.
8 years

How big is your belly ?

42% - this belly of mine is the answer to life, the universe, and everything smiley
8 years

Feeder wanted

So - what are you looking for in a feeder? smiley
8 years

So how brits are on here?

DS2014:
Lol! How come i did not meet you when I lived in Sheffield? Lol!

Because I'm not a very lucky person, unfortunately smiley
8 years

So how brits are on here?

Yorkshire lad, right here! More specifically, the steel city itself: Sheffield! smiley
8 years

"coming out" for liking fat

I'm pretty sure it's the same here in England, although I don't really remember getting that much unwanted attention from it outside of bullies picking on me for it just so that they had something to pick on me for. Mind you, I was always quite subtle and natural about the whole thing.
Me: "Wow, she's pretty."
Person: "Eww, her? Really?"
Me: "Yeah, why not?"
Person: "She's fat!"
Me: "What's wrong with that?"
Person: <no answer>
9 years

This or that

Violets, but I have to admit that most of that is influenced by Violet Beauregarde.

Ice cream or cookie dough?
9 years
123   loading