How to gain really fast (2 days)

I just want to caution you.
Gaining super fast is dangerous, rapid and large shifts in your body weight can cause a lot of damage compared to gaining at a more moderate pace.
If you want something that will help you gain then do weight gain shakes.
Here is a good recipe.
A pint of heavy cream, (or double cream if you are in the UK)
A cup of blueberries (or more for taste),
a cup of whole milk,
2 cups of plain yogurt,
Now this next part you might feel like you can skip but don't, they add carbs and good fats
A small handful of macadamia nuts,
A small handful of oats
It is weird but you won't even taste them when blended up I swear.
And finally add 2 scoop of whey powder.
My preferred way of drinking it is once blended is to put it in the freezer for a few hours and scrap the frozen mixture off the side with a spoon and blend again and it is like a milkshake but about 3500 calories.
Drinking one a day for a week for me I gained like 6lbs.

But again, feedism is fun but don't go too fast.
5 years

My mind doesn't want me to be fat

That is the most Karl Pilkington headline for a forum I have ever read. lol
5 years

Spoiled heavy whipping cream

Uuuummmm. By spoiled you mean past the "sell by" date?
Drinking anything after it has been actually spoiled is never good.
But the "sell by" date is not an expiration date, dairy can be good for a couple weeks after the "sell by" date you just have to check it and make sure it is still safe to drink.
Just take a sniff of it. If it smells weird or sour then it is bad.
5 years

Is is possible for a man to pleasure himself with his fat belly?

I can kinda get off with my belly, I can shake and it send ripples through me that I definitely feel down there. I would have to be at it for a while to really climax from that though.
But slightly unrelated I can do the deed with my thighs since my thighs are big enough. if I lay on my side I can grab my junk and squeeze with my thighs and pull any way I want. it is honestly a really hot experience.
Hopefully that isn't TMI. haha
5 years

Bbw and bhm in music

Look up Tommy Reinxeed. Amazing singer.
Also has the most glorious hair in metal. lol
5 years

Gaining weight when lactose intolerant /active job?

Not really a solution per se, but if you want a high fat and calorie snack that might help you out since you are lactose intolerant... Nuts! Peanuts, cashews, pistachios, any kind of nut really.
They are really high in fat and minus cashews it is all good fat too.
6 years

Is it possible gaining 60lbs in a month?

I wouldn't recommend doing that.
Even if it was possible to gain that much that fast there is so much damage it can do to your body gaining that quickly, like diabetes, and I forgot what they were called but they are basically like cysts and pockets in your fat it's really gross.
At most I would shoot for like 10lbs a month maybe 15lbs at the most but I wouldn't go above that.
Putting on a lot of weight really fast is a lot of stress on your body.
6 years

Midwest crew

I am from MN and I would love to go!
It would be nice to be in the company of a group of feedists like myself for a change. Lol
While Mall Of America sounds fun there is a lot of walking going on in a mall that size. Lol
I don't know what I would recommend but I would just love to see this happen.
6 years

Female feeder looking for a male or (preferably) female feeder.

genevamurray44:
EDIT_1 IT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY FEEDEE. Title says it all I'm looking for a feeder from Pennsylvania in the greater Philadelphia area. Someone who wouldn't mind possibly ending up in a long term relationship with an autistic feeder. Great if you want to learn about autism too :3

I can somewhat relate. Growing up pretty much everyone in my family thought I had some kind of personality or mental disorder growing up.
It was something else that was causing these issues that I won't go in to. But I was and still am the black sheep in my family in many ways. Beyond that I am the only one in my family above 250lbs let alone how big I am which is currently around 320lbs. And plus growing up with a feedee fetish didn't help in making me feel normal. lol
6 years

Mass gainer/weight gain powder

I am curious about adding weight gain powder in to my weight gain shakes in the future.
But I was wondering what kind I should get or even if it is worth it. Just wondering if anyone here has had success with it and what brand or kind would you recommend?
Or if there is anything I should look out for or a brand or something I should avoid all together?
Either way thanks for your time to anyone who takes time to reply!
7 years
12   loading