Feeder convention

I invite all the feeders from around the world to feed me one plate (no limits as to what’s on the plate) or tube at a time. What are you feeding me.

I am tied up to a chair. Hands behind the back of the chair rope around my thighs and my ankles. And a belt just under my boobs. I am only wearing underwear as well.

And go.....
4 years

Cuminflation

Love cum inflation and always up for role playing
5 years

Kidnapping fantasy

chubadmirer95:
One of my... darker fantasies is to imagine that I've kidnapped a girl and am holding her prisoner in my home. I strip her naked and shackle her to the wall, and proceed to stuff her full of fattening foods, as well as funnel-feeding her pure butter and lard. As the days and weeks pass, she begs me to let her go, but I pay her no heed, as I continue to fatten her into a helpless blob. My helpless blob.

Yeah, I'm kinda weird like that. smiley Any thoughts?

Wanna fatten me up 😉
5 years

Extreme dom seeking submissive fatty girl

Kingjoffrey:
I am exceptionally dominant, a feeder and work as a baker. I can tease really well and prefer doing so via skype as the messaging system here is so bad.
Ideally I want you to be big all over meaning big belly, bust and butt, but most importantly you need to feel a strong desire to always obey and take immense pleasure from doing so.

I like the sound of this. Just reading it was making me wet lol if only I wasn’t a chicken I would let you flatten me up
5 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

RoseEdwards:
I would love to be tied up and force fed against my will! Definite turn on being force fed until I'm bursting! smiley

HedgieBoy:
#sold

2 for the price of 1.
Being tied and stuffed till I’m ready to exploded is my goal and a turn on just thinking about it
5 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I’m a sub. I would love some one to make me eat 24/7. It’s such. Turn on to know that my master will make me eat till he ya satisfied with how big I have become
5 years

Stuffing session

to all the feeders in the world, you are given one plate to feed me and you all have to line up, how much you would you put on the plate
7 years

What would you do to me???

i think its needs more creativity
8 years

What would you do to me???

if you found me in a room hands chained above me head and my feet to the floor, what would you do to me
9 years