I've realised i like fattening others too...

Thepiggygirls:
I've always been fat and fully enjoyed growing bigger! But lately it hasn't really been feeling like enough... I'm full and stuffed barely able to move but I still want more!
I've also realised more and more how much I'm growing to like not just my jiggle but wanting to see how it would look on others! I've just realised I really think everyone would look better fatter and I can't get the thought of feeding someone and being the reason for their growth off my mind! This is new for me... I've known I was a feedee for a long time but hadn't realised how much I like the idea of seeing others fatter too. Just wondering how I can explore this more?

I 100% relate! It’s really fun to see others growing and gaining. I worked in a call center for 10 years. Got to see a lot of that. As for exploring it more... good question! Communities like this for sure. Stories... being around the same people for several years...
3 months

Feedee

Mesa here. Considering Phoenix is the 5th largest metropolitan area in the country, it’s amazing how rare it is to see someone from Arizona show up... pretty much anywhere. Movies, TV shows, books, even online communities.
3 months

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

LOL Congrats! That is definitely an achievement unlocked. When I was married, my wife could do that. Did not have to tread water. She just floated naturally and the water was about 2 inches below her shoulders. I was envious as I sank like a rock. (I don’t anymore though!)
8 months

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

Kyrae:
Oh I'd love to! Not sure if I will ever succeed haha but I love the sound of it.
Would be amazing if we could modify our bodies in the future that would allow for unlimited gaining!

You got that right! You know.... Might just work to modify our location instead. Mars gravity is 1/3, the Moon is even less at 1/6. And, there will be zero gravity space stations in the future... I kind of wonder what that would be like...
8 months

Supersized men

Rob, as you have proven, the human body is amazingly adaptable. At one point, you could never eat 30,000 calories in one day - or even a week. You trained your body into this, with effort and dedication.

You can train your body out of it too, with effort and dedication.

Thank you for the warning and sharing your example/experience. I hope you keep us posted.
8 months

Merely standing in line at a fast food restaurant.

Fatty2022:
i recently was waiting in line at a mcdonalds, and for sure felt like some were giving me a short look and judging.
i bet those skinny girls in crop tops were thinking twice about their orders, after they saw me waddling in😂
i wish i had the the courage to say: "be careful girls, or you look like me one day" 😁

Marcela:
But sometimes I wonder if the people that stare us are not judging us, but admiring us instead. Maybe it's naïve of me, but I like to think half of the men out there want a fat girl but don't dare to accept it.

From my experience as a guy talking to other guys, you are right more than you realize
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

ChubbyHubby:
Great lists, love most of those myself. Never heard of BoJangles though. Are they concentrated in just one area?

Munchies:
Bojangles is more of a South Eastern thing. So, my neck of the woods. They serve things like fried chicken, buiscuts, and swee' tea. Not sweet tea (sweetened tea). Swee' tea as in tea flavored liquid sugar.

Interesting! Thank you for the description and the distinction between the teas lol. Stuff like this almost makes me wish I was still driving professionally. I loved exploring and trying new places all over the country
1 year

New feeder, advice?

Also, you don’t have to stuff him to the point of being uncomfortable, if that is not enjoyable for him. Instead, maybe something more like grazing, where you encourage him or feed him lots of snacks or frequent small treats or something... just keep him comfortably full rather than uncomfortably stuffed. Most importantly, make sure you both enjoy the experience, whatever that is for both of you smiley
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

Great lists, love most of those myself. Never heard of BoJangles though. Are they concentrated in just one area?
1 year

What age is best?

Cookiekit:
Your age partially determined how your weight distributes too. I don’t know it for sure, but I find people who hover around BMI 30 in their teens tend to be softer and more pear shaped as adults. This is just what I’ve seen from a few people, though.

That is an interesting observation, even if the sample size was limited
1 year
12345   loading