Today i decided to gain

Hooray! Life isn't a dress rehearsal, so glad you will be living it to the fullest!
1 week

Looking for a real feeder

Welcome to the site! I agree it isn't easy, fewer folks here are looking for that sort of relationship than was the case years ago, but there are still some of us!
2 months

Accidental stuffing

LoLbreadplease:
For me it's opening and eating an entire bag of potato chips as an after work snack...

They may as well list the portion size on all chips as one bag. They seem to be kryptonite for willpower.
4 months

(fixed) possible future east coast meet up

Good idea picking Jax. So much good food here of so many varieties. Seafood, Indian, Vietnamese, Peruvian... plenty of good burger places too.
10 months

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

TubSlug:
Kinda nervous to write this, but I like the idea of a woman bigger than me encouraging me to be as big as her, while all the time she’s getting bigger too ☺️☺️

Why are you nervous? That's an excellent idea, either as a fantasy or a goal.
10 months

No one responds

Maybe they are worried about eating up their daily allotment of views and messages? Might not even be true, but could be a factor if folks are worried.
10 months

Feedist thruple

This is a long-time fantasy for both of us... and not an easy one to pull off if you want it to be a committed relationship for all involved. At least in our experience. It seems like more folks into non-monogamy prefer open relationships rather than group commitments.

If you're very broad/open in your interests for who can join you, it may be easier to find a third to form your throuple, but if both starting partners are picky then it greatly complicates things. I'll admit I knew it would be complicated, but I expected the complexity to grow additively, or perhaps multiplicatively. In my experience, trying to add another person to an existing couple increases the complexity of balancing out compatibility exponentially.

So all-in-all, I agree with the nickname for potential throuple-joiners as being "unicorns", but your mileage may vary.
10 months

Feederism symbol

Something tells me it was never widespread. I've been on (admittedly mostly lurking) around a number of feedism-related sites since the early/mid 2000s and I can't recall ever seeing that.

Sadly, I think these days adopting such a symbol for the community would merely serve to act as a target for oppression. At least in some parts of the world, anyways.
10 months

Say hey!

Hey!

Drooling over Americans eh? Why is that? Besides, I thought you brits were too "civilized" for such a thing?
1 year
12345   loading