Feederism meet up london?

I’m down if it happens.
1 day

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

Firstly a huge congratulations!

On to planning: we had a couple of 400lbs plus guests at our wedding and can say that venue, reception layout and chairs were the main sticking points.

Often the rented chairs are placed a little too close together at the ceremony and tables can be cramped at the reception.

As you’re the bride, make sure your planner/ the venue/ caterer is at minimum aware of the weight requirements for the chairs and that for aesthetics your size is consider in the layout for the reception.

Other than that, first dance and photos: check out a number of show companies to make sure you are happy with what you will wear.

Finally: make it your day. The memories are yours and you want to enjoy it!
3 months

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

Firstly a huge congratulations!

On to planning: we had a couple of 400lbs plus guests at our wedding and can say that venue, reception layout and chairs were the main sticking points.

Often the rented chairs are placed a little too close together at the ceremony and tables can be cramped at the reception.

As you’re the bride, make sure your planner/ the venue/ caterer is at minimum aware of the weight requirements for the chairs and that for aesthetics your size is consider in the layout for the reception.

Other than that, first dance and photos: check out a number of show companies to make sure you are happy with what you will wear.

Finally: make it your day. The memories are yours and you want to enjoy it!
3 months

Question for those with low appetite

I was a chubby kid who enjoyed food and wasnt chastised for it much in my early years.

I developed IBD (Crohns specifically) and I often wonder if a lot of my “kink” is living vicariously through my wife. She was a fat teen but a skinny kid without much food in the later USSR.

Watching her overindulge and grow “out of control” able to eat 3 burgers at a restaurant without shame; watching her do from an xs when we met to an xxl in 7 years and enjoy it all felt very peaceful especially when I have to watch what I eat constantly and during flare-ups often find myself unable to eat most things and having weight loss constantly.
3 months

Question for those with low appetite

I was a chubby kid who enjoyed food and wasnt chastised for it much in my early years.

I developed IBD (Crohns specifically) and I often wonder if a lot of my “kink” is living vicariously through my wife. She was a fat teen but a skinny kid without much food in the later USSR.

Watching her overindulge and grow “out of control” able to eat 3 burgers at a restaurant without shame; watching her do from an xs when we met to an xxl in 7 years and enjoy it all felt very peaceful especially when I have to watch what I eat constantly and during flare-ups often find myself unable to eat most things and having weight loss constantly.
3 months

Are metal bed frames better?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've used a metal frame since I broke a flimsy twin bed as a teenager while vacationing at a lake cabin. I chose the bed I have for other reasons too, including aesthetic ones, but it's also held up well as I've continued to gain. I have noticed though, I can't cut corners on cheap mattresses. They flatten and develop indents in no time.

Hear here!

A bed is both a mattress and a frame at minimum [I would argue that there is considerable weight in aesthetic as well]

But sadly a well designed frame without an appropriate mattress is not going to hold up
6 months

SSBBW Summer:
Great! Has anyone got some actual site recommendations of metal frames that actually don't bend? I've already looked at a few. Much appreciated 🙂

Dont want to specifically quote but I hinted in the reply. Reinforedbeds a company in the uk. Give it a search and im sure you will find a specific company.
6 months

SSBBW Summer:
I saw a steel/metal frame that apparently holds like up to 70 stone. So me being 500 pounds which is around 35/36 stone, thought that would maybe last longer than the wooden divan beds I usually get.

In the uk there is reinforced beds: a company that have divans and metal frames rated up to about 800lbs.
6 months

Casual Gainer:
I would suggest being more specific in terms of frame as opposed to broad materials, for example, I had a metal pole based one which bent relatively easily.

This is probably the best summary from our experience as a couple. Material thickness, joint types, slat material all affect the structure and hence the “strength” of the frame.

A thick, well engineered aged hardwood frame is going to do better than a extruded bar bolted together mild steel frame.
7 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:
My husband is a military officer. When I married him I was quite slim. But over time he encouraged me to enjoy my food and not diet. Gradually I became pudgy and plump and family started to notice. I was happy so I didn't care. Then I had a baby and continued gaining weight. My husband encourages it. He buys me double portions at fast food restaurants. Yesterday he baked me a pie. I lost weight and went down to 160 briefly and he told me I was losing too much weight. I gave up on dieting because I missed eating buckets of raw cookie dough and going to restaurants, and my weight began to climb again.

My worry is that he is a military officer. He's in good shape. And all the other officer's wives are slim. I'm the fattest one at all the meetings. I don't want him to change his mind and lose attraction to me or be disgusted by me. I don't know how a guy in such good shape could like a girl like me. I asked him the other day if he would tell me if I was too fat, and he said there is no such thing. He rubs my belly and puts his hand under it all the time. He strokes my chins and loves my huge breasts. H cup. He is very vanilla and I can't think of him as having a fetish, but he seems to love all the places I am "soft," as he calls it. He says he wants me to be soft for him.

Do you think I'm safe eating? Should I get bigger and test just how soft I can get? At 205 pounds I already feel breathless doing physical activity.

Also, does anyone want me to write a story about a military wife who gets fat while her husband is on deployment, and then has to show him her new body?

I cant speak for all nations but within NATO and for the few times I’ve met the better halves of jr officers that I was deployed with on UN tours, I can say it is a mixed bunch.

In the UK at least there is very little expectation of what wives will look like after 30; superficial relationships are for civvy street, though I can say that young troopers/privates (toms) (particularly in my regiment) liked to have some arm candy if they had the chance.

The most important thing in the mess and out on socials is how a couple conduct themselves, an officer should lead from the front and that should be reflected in all parts of one’s life.

If your platoon see you as shallow and your wife as uneducated or ignorant, then that will reflect to an extent on you as a jr officer.

Fat, thin or anything in between doesn’t matter, but social conduct and loyalty do.

If he is blessed with a longer career and makes it to be a field officer or further then it can sometimes be seen (in the army at least) as a sign of vanity to be too groomed and young looking.

As said by others in this thread: be honest with each other, he will get to know the opinions of his platoon and company fairly quickly and you can both discuss your joint stances on how to beat navigate his military career and your future lives.

I retired as a captain on my 2nd wife who is by all definitions a fat woman. I never had any issues with it, but that may have been different if I had a more visible role: say ceremonial.

Talk it through and be honest
10 months
12345   loading