Asexuality in the world of feeder/feedee, belly gainers and chubby hunters

I'd say it probably is more common among gainers. It's an aspect of feedism we can get into that isn't inherently sexualized.
3 months

"advanced" obesity classes?

What BMI calculator was that?
10 months

Do you like having diabetes?

Wait, have none of you all encountered death feedists before?
There's a small corner of feedism that enjoys the health issues and struggles of extreme obesity. They aren't super common, but they're out there. Generally they're feedees who are into their own deteriorating health.
Not something I'm into personally, but you see them around on some social media sites.
1 year

How big are your man boobs?

Morbidly A Beast:
I’ve never been quite sure how they gauge womens bust sizes.

So the Band Size (the number) is the size around your ribs below the breast.

The Cup Size (the letter) is the difference between the fullest part of the breast and the band size. It varies a little by company and country, but generally A-1", B-2", C-3" and so on. Generally the variance is after D and is in how often they use double letters/ the whole alphabet.

Because it's the difference in sizes a larger band size makes even fairly large cup sizes less impressive looking. It's how some of us are rocking large cup sizes without looking huge.
1 year

When to people start to use oxygen

I'd say most likely it's over 600 with healthy lungs. But if you've got lung issues already it's probably possible much sooner. Your weight would just compound the existing issues.
1 year

How many steps a day do you get?

Depends on the day
Work days 3-5k
Day off, less than 1k if I can help it.
1 year

Would you rather?…

Skinnyfatty:
Would you rather:

Eat pizza for a year, but not have any soda, or eat cake for a year, but not have any milk?

Do one push-up, or one pull-up?

Walk 1 mile 5 days a week, or walk 5 miles once a week?

Drink only vanilla shakes for the rest of your life, or only chocolate shakes for the rest of your life?

Go to a theme park with a discount since you can’t fit on the rides, or get a free extra seat on an airplane to accommodate your heft?

Go to a swimming pool with your shirt off, or go to a drive-though with your shirt off?

Binge in front of friends/family, or binge in front of strangers?

Bend over and rip your pants, or sit down and pop your shirt buttons?

Run every day but never eat ice cream again, or eat ice cream every day but never run again?

Pizza, as long as I'm not having to pay for it.

Depends, if I have to do one for some reason then pushup. If it's which would I like the ability to do then pull up. Always been fat and never able to do one, so it would be novel.

Five miles once a week, 2.5 miles gets me to local fast food, so I could make it a worthwhile walk.

Vanilla shakes, I'm not a big fan of chocolate ice cream so chocolate shakes aren't super tempting.

Free seat on the airplane, it would allow more travel. Also without the rides most theme parks are pretty dull.

Either? Honestly it depends on what the bottoms are for the pool. Shorts are fine for the pool, but if it's a speedo I'd be a touch more hesitant.

Strangers, don't have to worry about judgement that I'm going to have to hear about. Select friends, a few know I'm a gainer. Not family, they'd couch it as concern for my health but I'd get lectured on my dietary choices.

Pop those shirt buttons, exposed belly is less embarrassing than exposed underwear or butt.

Ice cream everyday, I've not run since highschool so I might not notice the loss of ability for a while.
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Wow there's a lot of factors that effect this. Tried this with a scale on 3 different counters and got 3 different weights.
10 pounds from the lowest counter
27 pounds from one that made the scale even with the bottom of my belly
46 pounds from one I can actually plop my belly on.
Same spring scale on all 3, my digital scale is too wide to sit on 2 of the counters.
1 year

Safe space for feedees--question

AskDrFeeder:
I'm working on a story about a Safe Space for Feedees, where you couldn't go unless you were getting fat or fatter and where you could eat with and hang out with others who were getting fat or getting fatter.

Of course there'd be quite a range...some people who were barely chubby and others who were quite fat and others who were very fat. My question is: Do you think people would tend to hang around with people who were the same size they were? Or would it be random, with people of every size everywhere?

I'm sure you would have groups hanging around the same size people, but it would be interesting to see the people who attracted a group by accident. Like someone in the 400 to 500 range whose gluttony tends to inspire the same in others would be super popular. Someone who inspires fatness in others by being your goal. They're not trying, it's just them.
1 year

Who's feeling very fat today?

Definitely feeling fat today. When I got into my car this morning the wheel was rubbing against my belly. I could push my seat back a bit so everything was fine until lunch. I may have tripled my usual order and stuffed myself at the restaurant. On my way home I had to undo my belt and my belly was rubbing against the wheel again for the drive home.
1 year
12345   loading