Feeder/fa turned feedee

I realized at a young age I liked fat woman and gainers. I thought I was a feeder for the longest time. One day I saw someone do a mentos two liter bloat and tried one for myself. I loved the way I looked and felt with my full stomach. I ended up doing expanding my stomach like that almost everyday whether it was with soda water or food. At the time I was pretty active so I didn’t gain anything, but after a few months of stuffing I figured out that I wanted to gain. I was in denial about it at first, but eventually I came to the conclusion I was a feedee. I quit my sports and started to dedicate myself to gaining ever since.
6 years

Soda every day

Well generally in a single two liter bottle of soda, there is on average 1600 calories. Also one can of most sodas contains about 50% of your daily intake of sugar. A two liter is about 6 cans of soda. Just drinking one of these a day plus a 2500-3000 calorie diet will help you start gaining.
6 years

2018 resolutions

My New Years resolution is to gain 100 pounds and be at 380 by December 31. I have a big pair of shorts that I want to grow out of by the end of the year as well.
6 years

Biggest overstuffing?

Just last week, one of my friends noted that I could eat way more then anyone she's ever seen. We were at Taco Bell after school and I had just finished eating a full taco twelve pack. I sort of laughed, bragging about how I could eat way more then just this. She actually took that as me challenging something and went and bought me six chicken and s track queseridos to go. We got in her car to drive to the mall when she pulled into a near by McDonald's and ordered 3 double quarter pounders and 42 chicken McNuggets. She parked her car in the parking lot of the McDonald's and told me she would buy me food every day for the rest of the college semester if I could eat all of the food. Which I did. And oh boy did it feel amazing.
6 years

Does smoking weed make you eat more?

Weed is a semi painkiller. If you smoke a bowl or joint before eating, you will most likely be able to fit more food inside of yourself, just because you can ignore the signals coming from a full stomach. I always smoke before eating a large amount.
6 years

Drinking 1 liter of heavey cream a day what would it to to my weight and belly

I actually did this for one month, but I would do it on one day, off the next. I would use the heavy cream as a drink instead of a meal, or would put it in a milkshake. I had a semi active lifestyle, but wasn't actually working out during the one month. I ended up going from 240 lbs up to 270 lbs. Most of the weight centered in my belly, increasing its girth from 45 inches to 50 inches. I eventually stopped doing this because I didn't want to get huge this early on, but heavy cream added some serious pounds to my gut.
6 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

Definitely weight gain shakes. Over the summer break, I tried to start drinking heavy cream weight gain shakes and man did I blow up! I gained twenty pounds in two months with an active job.
6 years

Some general questions! i want to be immobile but i´m at the very begging of my journey.

What's worked for me is heavy cream. You can buy it at most grocery stores next to the milk. Mix in a cup of that into a milk shake of your choice and that's a free 800 calories of fat a day. Also, snacking throughout the day is better then stuffing youself three times a day. Try to set a schedule that you can follow that is around 5000 calories a day if not more. Another thing you can try is slowing down your metabolism. Eating certain types of foods, such as donuts, will destroy your metabolism, causing you to gain faster. I don't know if many types of foods that do that, but I'm sure you can find some on the internet. Gl with the gain.
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

I was at work the other day. I had on an old pair of pants because all mine were in the washer. I went on break and had a "snack" and when I went back to work, my button broke off right next to a customer. I'm not sure if they heard or noticed (I where an apron at work), but I felt excited to know I've made a good amount of progress!
6 years
12   loading