Website rebranding 20/04/2021

with a frame header added not all of the chat window is display all the time and we have scroll the window up and down to get to the tabs and get to the chat box. the red color is a bit bright. that might be because I switch from a 24" monitor to a 32" TV. It allow 3 computers/inputs now it need a 3 computer KMV box. it the only thing I see that not ok with the site.
3 years

New chat

stuffwithme:
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 66.0.2
Javascript: Version 1.5

you need JS 2.0 or higher.
5 years

New chat

Hiccupx,

Why not post what version of browser you are testing the chat with. It could be the JS in the Linux browsers are laging behind the or the Linux users need to make sure they browsers are up to date.

FYI for everyone, I looked this up a while back on Wiki. JS is always looking for better ways to skin a cat. Keep that in mind.

HoF
5 years

To greet or not to greet that is the question!

Everyone is being a bunch of babies. I have know Rat long before there was FF, long before Dimensions. To almost the start of time it self, on IRC (Internet Chat Relay for the kiddies). After all that all the chat is, is a chat relay.

One of problems is chatting is NO MSG, just ppl going in and out. This is a problem even back on IRC. Rat is out to keep the chat going. Now he forget that what he is doing is not need when the chat is jumping, but when it not, he only out to get the chat kick started.

He knows I dont like pointed out when I enter. It took me some time to get him to stop when I enter. If you tell him you dont want it, he will quit like he did with me.

Get Off His Back!

HoF
5 years

What do you think of video game characters becoming fat?

Back before 2006, FF had they own feedee game. no idea what even happen to it. There were other feed her game back then too that you could play online for free.
5 years

Looking for local feedee in the metro atlanta ga area

looking for a LT Feeder/Feedee relationship from the north side of Atlanta GA but does not have be limited to the north side.

Someone that want to only want to be fatten forever. Someone will never change they mind no matter what happen. will to explore all the option of how they fattened or feed. will to try new ideas. someone that understand in person is what it really takes. someone that understand it does not stop at with the feeding.

They also have to know that experience only come from age and knowledge. with no bounds or limits.

message me you dream and wish and needs. Privacy is foremost #1 for everyone.

HoF
5 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

SSBBW3692:
Def a sub here

Feedee's are sub's just by the basic def. If they True feedees, where they allow they feeder to control what they eat, how much they eat and how offen. if they willest to allow the feeder to actual feed the feedee. if they give control to they feeder. to the ways they eat or are feed.

That a sub!
7 years

New chat (beta)

Dennep:
I don't really see the Beta chat as user friendly. It's also really quite unpleasant to look at. I like having the list of users on the right and the private chats having a whole different tab. Also you should definitely keep the permissions button, some people especially woman get swamped with unwanted chat invites other wise. Also the appearance looks very much like a bland customer service chat you would use when needing help with a problem vs a friendly fun loving site like the current chat.

It maybe blane, but it run a phone without the need for flashplayer. to me that a huge plus. there are something about it that kind of wheely about it, but give CUP a break. version 0, it not all that bad right out of the gate. I know the chat will get better, CUP just need more time to work on the next version. As a programmer, I know some things take more time then ever though they would.
8 years

New chat (beta)

right now the beat chat is down smiley(
8 years

New chat (beta)

NO! that one of the main problem with the current chat. NO WAY put the chat button near the user name.
8 years