Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

Captain Cake:
I literally do this at least once a year! There's a cruise company called MSC that I use from the south of the UK and their food has always been amazing, I look forward to the evening meal every day. The ship I always go on has an all day world cuisine buffet, and also waited breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's no limit to what you can have. Along with unlimited drinks and cocktails I always come back from a 1/2 week cruise absolutely ballooned!

In fact, I always look forward to getting home because it's the time of the year where I can actively measure that I've gained the most rapidly in the shortest time.

How much do you gain on these cruises?
4 days

How do you eat your pizza?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I like all kinds of pizza, but my typical order is either cheese with mushrooms and black olives, or buffalo chicken. I usually stack one slice on top of the other to eat two at a time and get more cheesy goodness. I also dip in ranch or blue cheese. I usually manage two larges in a sitting quite easily.

How do you eat that much pizza without getting flavor-fatigued? I get about 3/4 through one large and then I feel a bit nauseated at more pizza, but I can eat more of something else.
1 week

Boost for gaining

Shyastral:
I've been considering chugging a boost high calorie drinks everyday after a meal.

Does anyone have any experience with it? Does it work for weight gain? Cheaper alternatives? I want to hear it all.

Mix some Torani syrup and cream to make something like melted ice cream. Optionally do this in a blender and add peanut butter.
1 week

Gaining tips

Fattenussbbws:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to drink heavy whipping cream without feeling nauseous? Also, any good suggestions with flavoring it because the taste is god awful!

Torani syrups are good for flavoring cream. It makes cream much like melted ice cream.
2 weeks

Mold-free hamburger/hotdog buns?

A thing about most hot dog and hamburger buns is that the bread is much fluffier and seems a bit moister. This makes it seem more prone to mold.
2 weeks

Personal stuffing challenge

Luked1893:
My last stuffing I ate two large double quarter pounder meals 24 nuggets, I had some room left and want to try and push my limits so what should I add to this?

ice cream
1 month

Fattening jobs

Food service jobs are often like that. I worked at a pizza place and went from very skinny to moderately fat.
1 month

Fat/food laws you would make if you ran the world?

Munchies:

And no medical fatphobia. It breaks my heart every time I see a feedist post about how they are too scared to go to the doctor because the doctor might fat shame them. And certainly no dismissing health concerns as "you're just too fat." Sometimes the health issues have nothing to do with their weight. Medical gaslighting kills people.

I've seen this characterized as "medical hexing".
1 month

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

BigBallBellyGirl:
I mean... He's not wrong. Between Nov. 2022 and Dec. 2023, I went from 290 to 490, and my belly went from 58 inches to 93 inches because I was shoveling in pounds of hamburgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, bread, chips, pasta, and cheese everyday. That not only led to a big pot belly, but to a huge layer of hard visceral fat.

Nofbar:
Ack! You're making me jealous of you blowing up so big so quickly.

BigBallBellyGirl:
And I have zero regrets! If my body could handle 100 more pounds, I do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I had to put the brakes on it after I hit 500 to 525.

I think that means I'd weigh around 710 pounds and have a 100-inch belly to be as fat as you are.
1 month
12345   loading