30 day fast food challenge to kickstart a gain.

Fittofatandback:
Thank you I really appreciate it[/quote]

How much weight are you planning on gaining in a year?
1 year

Simple but fattening?

I suggest spaghetti carbonara is very simple, calorie dense, and good haha
3 years

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

Wow it sounds like you really like being fat shamed then. Maybe you should snack some more if you like it so much.
5 years

Weight question

emmybaby:
i don�t have one specific food or food type, sometimes it�s junk and other times it�s meat, salad or fruits. i have very weak ankle ligaments due to sports injuries from my younger teenage years. the doctors say they could cause immobility quicklyand as much as i love stuffing/gaining, i don�t want to be immobile[/quote]

Ok. If I suggest anything is that you look into doing some balanced focused yoga moves and add them to your routine. Also I suggest stuffing and gaining more with healthy foods or just not with junk food. Let me guess Emmy that sports injury is what led you to gaining?
5 years

Weight question

Ok fitness is a good start but what issues are you gaining and stuffing causing Emmy? Also what types of food do you usually stuff yourself with?
5 years

Weight question

Hey it's understandable that you want to lose as your health is being negatively affected. If you like send me a message I may have away to keep some pudge and allow you to stuff and stay relatively healthy if you would like Emmy smiley
5 years

I need advice!

I suggest eating a good amount of pasta, pizza, and cake for a week or two and it should help you get a little belly to make your BF go wild.
6 years

2nd force feeding weekend

That's impressive for just a few months work. Hopefully by the end of this weekend you make the total amount of weight gained 55lbs.
6 years

That's good to hear that it is not that hard on you. So over those few months how much weight have you gained so far?
6 years

Damn you feeder must be doing a good job to make sure you get 15000 calories. So how long have you been gaining in general.
6 years
123   loading