Any story ideas?

Letters And Numbers:
So it looks like you’ve got some college gain/workplace gain stories, and some sci fi. Is that what you like to write or are you trying to branch out?[/quote]

that's what i mainly like to write, so any suggestions there would be great! but i'm open to hearing more suggestions as well
3 months

Any story ideas?

i wanna get back into writing gainer fiction, but i'm having a bit of a mental/writing block coming up w ideas. Any suggestions/advice would truly be very helpful!

I tended to write mlm gainer fictions, but sometimes i also go for mlw.
3 months

Any gaining tips/advice/recs for a beginner?

Hi everyone! I'm sure this thread exists somewhere here, but I thought I might as well ask myself smiley

I've been curious to get into gaining for a while now, but not exactly sure how to go about gaining. I managed to gain around 5-8 pounds a few months ago, but I lost some of it (since I wasn't able to maintain it, I guess?). So, I'd love any tips, tricks, and rec for a beginner gainer.

Specifically, I'm looking for ways I can increase my caloric intake, increase my appetite, and any recipes or foods I should be looking out for to help me gain.

ALSO: I'm already a big snacker, meaning I eat small snacks throughout the day. I've heard that helps, but it hasn't for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? To anyone who has done this and has been successful, what specifically did you snack on and how often?

Thanks everyone smiley
9 months

Into rp? post your info. here!

always looking for new rp partners!

Style:
- Where to rp: We can either do it through kik (@jdenim9) or the messages on this website (though that may be annoying & hard to keep up with).
- i can rp as either the feedee or the feeder; both are fun in my opinion (i prefer if the feedee is male however; feeder can be male/female though)
- any pace for weight gain is cool with me. i can go realistic or extremely fast paced
- never really rped sexual scenes but i could give it a go (not sure how good i'd be at it though; if possible, let's skip these scenes altogether)

BIG YES:
- weight gain (obviously)
- immobility
- outgrowing clothes/button popping/tearing through clothes

other kinks:
- slob qualities (being messy, belching, etc.)
- i like the idea of feedees being EXTREMELY gluttonous & greedy
- tricking feedee into gaining weight

BIG NOs:
- vore
- incest
- inflation (& blueberry inflation)

pet peeves:
- improper grammar
- short replies without much info

that's pretty much it. message me if you wanna rp! smiley
4 years

Fat quiz

Where exactly is the link to this quiz?
5 years

So what games are you playing?

Switch: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PS4: Danganronpa 1.2 Reload

Just got these games and I've been obsessed...
6 years

Just got these games and I've been obsessed...
6 years

Just got these games and I've been obssessed...
6 years

More about my ideal fat world

My ideal world is similar to yours really. Everything about the whole robot thing really sounds too awesome to be true!
7 years