Stuffing ideas

Random but one of my favorite stuffings is BBQ and donuts. Letting go of eating all the main course first and just sliding some bites of donut in between chomps of brisket and coleslaw is actually really good.

Mexican and burgers has been a good one too!
1 year

Feedist friend

Denver feedee looking for a feedist friends to go do things like visit the botanical gardens, go to breweries and play board games, go to a movie, just friend stuff. I’m recently relocated full time to the mile high city and it would be great to build a community of people here.
1 year

Feedee/feeder vacation

I love that this made a come back! Even with Ms Rona being a bit more behaved I think getting on a boat is still a ways off for me.

However! I don’t think that should hold us back from getting something going. I’m in Colorado, which is fairly centrally located in the US, so what if I paid for a big (pardon the pun) rental house and stocking it with one trip to the store for food? Everyone else just needs to pay for getting there and pitching in for delivery and further shopping trips and other treats once on site.

Does that sound like it would work for people?
2 years

Easy ways to incorporate cream into diet?

EmilyW is a Feedist Treasure and her word (or her funnel’s) is gospel
2 years

Belly stuffing games

I second the drinking games substituted for food. Kings Cup with shakes, 7, 11 and doubles with Oreo cookies, cake pong, and so many others. I think dice games could be good for this too. Label each number to correspond with eating, or drinking, a pass, maybe tighten a belt hole or something like that.

But how about game nights with a group of feedists. If there are equal amounts of feeders and feedees towards the end of the night after the feedees are leaned back on the couch in a food daze, the feeders can keep playing with winning and losing determining which feedees have just a bit more to eat. Hand fed by the feeders of course.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

You and me both, littlejohnboy! Cruses are a little weird right now with Covid but maybe some really good deals in the next year for those who’ve been vaccinated.

I do love the idea of a group of feedists vacationing together at an all inclusive and just enjoying and being fat. Think of the pounds piling up if we really had nothing else to do but eat and be drunk. Especially if a few feeders came too.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I feel like I need to go on vacation with both of you! I had no idea cruses were so fattening and 10 pounds would look really pretty damn good on my belly.

Does anyone else have any resort recommendations with particularly good food?
2 years

All inclusive resorts

Here is the resort I went to. Best food I’ve ever had at a place like this.

www.villapalmarcancun.com/
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I went to an all inclusive resort this spring for 4 days and gained 5 pounds. I came back 8 pounds heavier and 5 of it stuck. The food was particularly good at the one I stayed at and I didn’t do any excursions. It was basically 4 days of laying by a pool drinking and eating 4 times a day. It looked like all the guests had rounded semi stuffed bellies after their first day.

Has anyone else found going to an all inclusive resort to help with gaining?

I’d love to see what some of the content creators would do with a week at an all inclusive resort.
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

36.7 and steady climbing…
2 years
12345   loading