Best way to get larger shirts

I personally don't think there's a big size difference between used and new. People at those sizes tend to wear baggy clothes so not much stretching going on. If you are looking for the lower price of used, you should try triftstores but it's hit or miss if you find something. New online bought tend to be expensive, also you need to pay attention on sizing, s.m.l measurements are different: US made are the largest, EU are a bit smaller, Asian ones are downright small and there's also the Plus size s.m.l measurement. Better look for exact measurements in inches/centimeters.
1 month

Weight

I have this fantasy of on day adding weight to my suit so i would weight approximately the weight i look like. I usually pad on the extremely obese end of the spectrum 400-500 pounds so pretty much doubling my weight. On that end the ideeas i had were the following.
1. Replacing the blankets that i can with weighted ones.
2. Wearing chainmail underneath as i can make my own.
3. Weight armbands/vest strapped aroud difrent body parts.
Idealy you would use dense materials, a dense object tends to be a smaller object, making it easier to conceal under padding.
8 months

Ideas for getting gf into belly padding

The only ideea that comes to my mind is to make an agreement about kink exploration. Like she gets a turn at it then you do and so on. I would also recommend that when you get to do it makes it as enjoyable and fun for her as possible. Stay away from the sides of the fetish that may seem creepy like humiliation and teasing. Focus as much as possible on makeing it enjoyable for her if you want further chances to go deeper.
10 months

First time padding - tips?

If you want a more natural look it will take some exploring and experimenting. Don't limit yourself to pillow, blankets wrapped around difrent body parts can create natural shapes. Don't be afraid to try any idea that comes to your mind. I personally always experiment with new ideeas and if I don't like the result I just go back to the way I did before.
I try to make the shape more natural or go to a bigger size with each ideea.
11 months

My girlfriend wants to gain how much should she is 1kg a week alright???

That depends on some things.
What is her starting weight? Is she already on the heavier side or your average size girl?
How aware is she of your preferences? Did you just say you would like her bigger or made her fully aware of your preferences?
How on board is she with it? Was she a bit reluctant when you asked or fully on board with it?
My advice is to just spoil her and let things happen for a start, if she is fully on board with gaining 1kg a week will result in aroud 50kg a year.
1 year

What to do in public?

Public transportation is intrestig especially when you take up more tha one seat you get a lot of stares and sometimes you even hear people talking about you.
Clothes shopping is something that will surely get the attention of shop employees.
Going to a gym takes some balls to do but it will 100% get you reactions.
1 year

Longest you've ever gone padded up?

I don't know how inflationlover is managing it with the bathroom breaks. I personally have to take it all of but if I really am in a padding mood and have the home for myself I get a short break and quickly put evrything on and it is not an easy task it take somewhere arou 45 minutes to an hour to do it. I used to have a design that I could partially take of for the small business but getting the suit to be bigger and more realistic took that away.
And when it comes to going out hide your face partially (a scarf, sunglasses, a hat if you can evrn some makeup) and most prople would never think the extremely overweight person is you. For me it works wonders, I am a slightly overweight male padding as a morbidly obese woman if I hide my face no one who knows me would think that obese woman is me, and it happened to me to walk past friends.
1 year

Extreme padding?

The last few weeks I experimented with some new ways to padd and today I got to add the changes resulted ftom my experiment to my full suit. Managed to put everything together but the changes were great and resulted in an unexpected sensation. The suit being bigger and more bulky or my declining fitness made me struggle to do everything even moving. I truly felt like how people in empathy suits describe feeling. Standing up for a few minutes or taking a few steps mede me instantly want to lay down somewhere. At one point I tried to push through the exhaustion and be a bit active but all I wanted to do in that moment was drop down to the floor and stay there, and that is exactly what I did. I think this time I truly managed to recreate the struggle of a extremely overweight person, or I was the closest I ever been to fell like one.
1 year

Longest you've ever gone padded up?

I don't know exactly what's the longest time I spent padded, but I think that I stayed more tha 24 hours a few time just having a short break to use the toilet then geting back in the suit. There are chances that I stayed padded for a full weekend but can't remember exactly. I miss padding long time period.
1 year

Going out padded

Recently I stayed home alone during the mornings because I got a few days of sickness leave from work. 3 out of the 4 days I padded up and every day I went out during the 7:30-9:30 time interval. First day I got out I visited a house supplies & clothes shop nearby just to admire myself in the changing room mirrors because I don't have any full-length mirrors anymore. No one seemed to acknowledge that something was up. The second day I got out for a walk. I walked a few blocks away and back nothing really intresting happened. The usual some cars going slow when passing near me to see better. At one point a woman got down from the side walk in advance to make room for me and that was all that day. The last day I wanted to go to the shop from the first day to try on some clothes but unfortunately it was closed, so I decided to go to the supermarket next door and look around a bit and buy some junk food.
In all 3 days people didn't seem to care about the strange fat woman that probably seemsed a bit obvious it was just someone in a pillow and blanket suit.
If any of you are afraid of going out because someone might notice you, just go out people have their own stuff to do and don't care about you, just look out for people you know and hide your face when you see them they would never think it's you.
2 years
12   loading