Too heavy for grocery store scooter

Absolutely great experience you had. Outgrowing a piece of equipment is just a great experience to know and show how big you are.
3 months

Facesitting

Hyrule0fFat:
I'm into doing clothed facesitting,but it is a bit nerve wracking. I get fears I'm going to accidently kill them lol. That's why I prefer to do it with someone I know well.

If your profile is (weight-wise) accurate you are not heavy enough to cause an issue to any one suggesting to have you face-sat. You may case some shortness of breath but it is a turn-on.

If you are that concern agree on a sign/code to allow you to move off then rapidly.
3 years

Feedee vs preggo sex

feedee, no time limit, no limit on gain
3 years

My girlfriend keeps getting fatter

May she joins many more diets in the future.
4 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

Op user:
I has not been fortunate one to have a SSBBW on top of me but the large ladies I had so far taught me this is the most intense position particularly when she makes the bed vibrate close to collapse.

JackSteven:
Yes, woman on top if you both can manage it. Hard on her knees and very difficult for him to breath. Feels excellent.

Only recently I understood why ladies fold their leg and put strain on their knees when on top. I like the lady to sit on me and extend her legs along my body while I caress her breasts.

I can provide the up and down motion and again the heavier the better.
4 years

Question for female feeders

Masuli:
It's more likely to win lottery to find an female feeder.

I wouldn't disagree.
4 years

Question for female feeders

Should we make the difference between a woman and a man feeder? A woman feeder may be unable to handle a very big partner while a male feeder may have a much easier time assisting an Ultra size immobile lady.
4 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

I has not been fortunate one to have a SSBBW on top of me but the large ladies I had so far taught me this is the most intense position particularly when she makes the bed vibrate close to collapse.
4 years

Small lift wouldn't move! hehe 😛

I always find it hot to see hot to calculate if my lady friends overload the small elevators we have here. But one to stop... so hot.

I hope you put some strain (maybe terminal on the bed) So much hotter if you did
4 years

Boob growth

Better bras never buy something cheap unless you want to use it during sex.
4 years
12345   loading