Dream relationship

Rainbowble:
If I can manage to get myself a feedee girlfriend, I’d wanna be the reason she gains several hundred pounds. I just find it attractive to have a partner that is proud and confident in growing a massive belly. I’d encourage her to as much as she can and give lots of massages.

I am a lesbian 😗😗
6 days

Your dream interaction?

My dream interaction would be meeting someone who wanted to manipulate me into being their fat secluded neet that they manage to get them to overeat into obesity. I want to have a hard time fitting in a car
6 days

How fat would you like to be?

Enough to have trouble getting up from the couch and breathing heavily when I walk. My order is bigger than everyone else’s and people assume I want more without asking me.
2 months

How fat would you like to be?

Enough to have trouble getting up from the couch and breathing heavily when I walk. My order is bigger than everyone else’s and people assume I want more without asking me.
2 months

23m feeder seeking pnw female feedee

I'm unfortunately in the Dallas area but I'd love to be friends at least?
5 months

Dallas meetup

I'd be interested
5 months

A dark wish

I want to be kept high until I’m just dumb and compliant. Im being actively manipulated but I literally can’t tell. I’m okay with being fattened bc my feeder is doing all the thinking for me.

My brain is complete mush bc Im only allowed to engage with kids media and things like reality tv/YouTube drama videos. Im also conditioned to crave food constantly and at first I wasn’t interested in sex, but I’m being fed drugs that keep me docile and horny.

Masturbating was okay in the beginning, but I eventually had to ask for help bc I need multiple orgasms, I need to be touched and I’m just not enough for myself. My feeder was just watching me grow increasingly more frustrated with my sex drive the entire time. All they’d do was tease me, use double entendres, touch the inside of my thighs without actually touching me. They’d touch me clinically, but at that point the aphrodisiacs were driving me so crazy I was completely turned on by it. All of this leads to me being pretty severely fat (around 400+) in a few years. I’m pretty incapable of intelligent conversation and I’m easily stimulated and distracted
6 months

Do people sell pics of their bellies here?

hiccupx:
Sorry, this website is for non-commercial use only.

Okay!! Just wondering thanks!!
6 years

Do people sell pics of their bellies here?

Im wondering because I would like to buy and also sell...! Id post pictures first and if you like what youd see id show more? Im not exactly sure how it works but id like to make extra money for more food and the like smiley im about 5'2" and weigh around160-165lbs
6 years