What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?

stevita:
I would really love to see more genre fiction in weight gain circles. Give me fat or gaining detectives, vampires, space mercenaries, residents in Small Towns where Weird Stuff Keeps Happening, suburban drug kingpins forced into manufacturing contraband to keep their families afloat, cursed pirates, Royal concubines...basically take all the stuff people already love reading about and Make It Fat.
I want genre fiction, too! What I really want is good quality erotica for hetero female sub feeders. I feel like existing hetero feeder erotica objectifies male feedees in a way that is really degrading, and the one dimensional female dom characters almost seem like an afterthought...Any story with coerced fattening is, at best, concerning to mesmiley
3 years

Any other male feedees?

I am a hetero female feeder. I have pretty much given up because guys don't treat me with respect. My life used to revolve around trying to find a feedee husband. After being treated like garbage for years, my life revolves around exercise smiley
3 years

Long distance relationship turned me into my own feedee

This is happening to me. It’s an experience I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I’m also exercising too much: smiley
4 years

Atheist/ agnostics/ anti- theism

Come to my home, 900 Northeast 56 th Street Apartment 1, Pleasant Hill, Iowa, USA, look me in the eyes, and tell me I will not make love to Chris Farley in Heaven.
6 years

Atheist/ agnostics/ anti- theism

I have attempted suicide five times in the last six months because of atheism.
6 years

Anyone like being a belly exhibitionist?

Oh, my God, yes! Love public stuffing on the rare occasions I can afford it!
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

PinkyDear:
Doctors.
I suggest moving to the Des Moines, Iowa area. Our doctors are very fluffy friendly. Iowans in general are fluffy friendly.
6 years

kevingainer:
The worst thing about being obese is that nothing is designed for us. Cinema and plane seats are too small. In restaurants the space between tables is too small. 1 in 5 adults are obese and 3% of us are morbidly obese but thin people design everything with themselves in mind.
When my bf gets too fat for stuff like movie theater seats and amusement park rides, I'm not going without him.
6 years

growingabellyforher:
The first really embarrassing moment was not seeing the card scanner at the checkout counter but bathrooms and most public spaces- booths for one with stationary seating!
They need to make the horrible little spaces where you stand to pay for your groceries at least twice as wide!
6 years

Fantasies intensifying? is it normal?

I used to want to be in a ltr with a guy who weighed 300 lbs; now I prefer large SSBHMs and want my bf/feedee to get up to 650.
6 years
12345   loading