Fattened for a cannibal

Are there some witches around, who wanna put this fat Hansel in the oven? 🐷🐷πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ³πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ³ msg or kik me and get yourself some baconπŸ˜‹
8 months

Fattened for a cannibal

[quote]Spekbil 123:
who wants to get in here?
Hansel style fattening shed

I'd love to get into the pig/hansel farm, finally being fattened by a witch for my juicy meatπŸ·πŸ–πŸ—πŸ”ͺπŸ₯“πŸ˜ˆ
10 months

Fattened up for a cannibal

Some witches need a fat & juicy Hansel to fatten up for a summer BBQ? You can hunt me down/lure me in your gingerbread house anytime😈🐷 kik: piggy4dinner
1 year

Fattened up for a cannibal

If some of you hungry feeders still need a piggy for Christmas dinner , Hit me up (kik: pigg4dinner). Especially if you are a female/witchπŸ˜ˆπŸ·πŸ–πŸ₯“
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Just a quick reminder that BBQ-season arrives smiley And to all of the hungry feeders: you should definitely get yourself some nice fattened piggy with lots of bacon and hamπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ–πŸ·πŸ₯“πŸ– I would volunteer hehe smiley
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

FatLittlePiggy:
anyone else into the idea of being alive to feel and see yourself being roasted, cut up, and eaten? i think being able to see others licking their lips in anticipation and being sliced up are some of the best parts of this fetish.

i also really like the idea of being cut up before being roasted, having my fat teased with the knife and being marked up with a pen or something. kinda like those peta ads that try to compare women to livestock.

Eager Pet Piglet:
You really should read the sory on my profile

Love the Story! Oh i would so love to be fattened, sold and butchered🐷πŸ”ͺπŸ₯©πŸ₯“πŸ– Just what piggies are good for with all our wobbly flesh
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I think it's time for all your hungry preds to catch us juicy fatties now. Feed us some more meat on our bones and get the perfect christmas dinnerπŸ˜‹πŸ·πŸ–πŸ₯“
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

There are a few uploaded here. But i dont know the titles. Like you just have to go through it and e.g. search for "hansel"
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sadly we are lacking some female feeder witches here , who are hungry for some juicy piggies πŸ·πŸ˜ˆπŸ–
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I would Love to be fattened up and by the time im all juicy and ready my hungry feeder butchers me. Thats what we piggies are good for in the end 🐷πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ—
You can also kik me at: piggy4dinner
3 years
12   loading