All of a sudden turned on by men

I�m gay so I can�t speak much on it personally, but I have had feeding experiences with straight guys who�ve felt the same. I think it�s mostly just the attraction to fat or the attraction to being fattened. Sometimes straight guys who are feedees/gainers and randomly find an attraction to fat guys can be deduced to them seeing theirself at that size. And they can be turned on no matter if it�s a woman/man/alien/whoever feeding them and fattening them up. For straight male feeders, it could just be the simple attraction to everything fat. Or it could be that they might just be finding out that they truly are bisexual or somethings ha.

Sexuality is so freaking broad so it�s hard to lay a finger on where it comes from and why.
6 years

Signs of a lousy feeder

Don’t be forceful when there is no consent from both partners.

Never overpush or continuously nag your feedee to gain past his/her established weight limit.

Never shame your feedee if he/she doesn’t consent to it, even if you think it’s playful.

Basically communicate with each other. A good feedee and feeder need to properly discuss and communicate what it is they want and the things they find enjoyable or are at least open to. Just going into this solely with your own ideas of what you like won’t work.
6 years