Coconut oil

sweettoothsweetheart:
Personally I like it spread on toast (especially on challah - I can eat a million slices 🤤) and in cooking. Never tried it beyond that 🤷🏻 How were you planning on using it?

Lqqqqqlq:
I thought just to eat it straight from the jar but now I think I may try heavy cream smiley

I tried eating it straight from the jar. It tastes alright bit the texture is just 🤢 Definitely better melted into a coffee or something so you don't feel the grease chunks going down your throat. Unless you're into that lmao
2 years

Any super high calorie/fattening foods, dishes, meals that people think are rlly healthy?

Apparently salads. If you cover it in dressing and croutons especially, you'll add a load of calories.
2 years

Inflating orally with a cpap machine

I turn the pressure up on mine and lie down. The next bit takes some practice, as you have to open your gullet and let the air down there into your stomach. You'll know you're doing it right when you hear a noise like a churning, and your stomach starts growling.
2 years

Bodywhat

Someone made a bodymorph tool that can estimate what you'd look like heavier or lighter. Its a website called bodyWHAT if anyone is interested. Sadly it has a max amount of gains you can have, but its still fun if someone wants to visualize what they would look like a couple of pounds heavier
2 years

What does rapid weight gain feel like?

I've been gaining again recently and mainly what I notice is more fat accumulating around my chin and back. When I walk down the stairs is when I notice it most, as I can feel parts jiggle that didn't used to before. I feel like a few weeks ago I could get up off the couch with no problems, but now its a conscious effort. I enjoy feeling stuffed to capacity, and quite often eat as much as I can to have my belly bulging out as far as possible. Recently I've been eating or drinking as much as I can manage, and then inflating orally while I lie on my back so achieve total beach ball look. What I notice then is my bulk catches me by surprise, and I'll knock into things I didn't before. My lower abdominal muscles ache from the distention of my stomach, and my breaths are shallow as my stuffed stomach pushes into where my lungs want to occupy. Also, despite feeling stuffed, I never really feel full for very long? The minute my stomach clears a little I feel like I could eat again about half an hour later, but I'm usually too tired or lazy to move at that point so I leave it 😂
2 years

Inflating orally with a cpap machine

I feel like its double the sex appeal to me, cause it's a machine I need because I'm too fat, and then letting the air sink down my throat causes my belly to swell and churn as it fills with air. Feels nice being able to get off every time I go to bed and make myself feel huge before I go to sleep
2 years

How to get better at stuffing

I find just stuffing with white bread and liquids (when I want a nice full bloated feeling without spending too much cash) after repeated for a couple of days leads to a near bottomless stomach capacity. Managed to go to resturants, and by the time everyone else has finished eating, as well as me, I still had room for a venti double chocolate fudge frappichino at starbucks and a slice of brownie. Just loading on carbs and getting that stomach full will increase capacity, trust me.
6 years

Resting belly on surfaces

Its not that big yet hehe maybe in a year Ill be that big if I keep gaining at the same pace
7 years

Resting belly on surfaces

One of the ways I've been measuring my progress through gaining is by standing next to a counter in the kitchen with my belly hanging over. When I first joined this website, my lower belly still juuuust didn't make it, but now it sits nicely on the surface when I go to reach into the cupboards for food. Can't wait till I have to lift it to get it on the counter at all!
7 years

December weight gain

All the super fattening items come back on the shelves to tempt us. Eggnog, brandy butter, cream, yum yum. Gonna be my first fat christmas, I'm gonna go all out ;P
7 years