Fupa questions

BOBBURNS:
when I was larger definitely yes. I could just sit and rock gently back and forth and absolutely have an orgasm it just depends upon how your fupa covers your area down there. I have to say it was really fantastic even when driving in the car it was the same thing.

giantjay:
You are only the second person I have heard admit that they could do achieve this. It really sounds like an amazing, wonderful feat, and I wish there were some way to achieve it myself. As you mention, it seems to depend on the arrangement of the fupa and fat accumulation, so it's probably luck (maybe a bit of genetics?).

It's very hard and takes a lot of awkward stretching for me to reach down and do that by hand at this size, so this would have been a fantastic alternative. You were a very lucky man to have experienced it, I think!

I can do it too
6 years

Belly hanging over knees

My belly pushes my legs apart when I'm sitting and falls through lol
9 years

Eating before bed?

I snack alot before. Usually ice cream and other desert foods
11 years

How deep is your bellybutton?

Pretty deep, I can get most of my finger in there smiley
11 years

Dark side of the moobs.

Mine have grown pretty huge but I think thats just the result of the rest of me being huge. Dont have to do anything special haha. Just eat
11 years

The sitting test

Mine touches the floor, or the chair I'm sitting in haha
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

Yeah I have this problem myself. I get belts that have buckles that are rounded and not pointed anywhere. Moving it around throughout the day does help too.

Sometimes ill also put vaseline down there to help with the irritation.
11 years

Weight distribution

Im pretty top heavy. Almost all to belly and moobs
11 years

A part of weightgain

StrawberrySundae wrote:
tubbypic72 wrote:
I do remember my stretch marks first showing and it was odd on the one hand they dont look great say on the beach or at the pool but also they signify the permanency of the weightgain sort of a badge of honour smiley

Beautifully said!

I remember when my stretch marks first showed up; I was appauled! At the time, I hadn't embraced the idea of gaining yet so I was a little bitter about pitting on weight and the Stretch marks were reminders of it.

Now that I've had a change of heart on the gaining thing, I've come to love my stretchmarks.

I think I'm fortunate to have stretch marks that aren't red/discolored; mine blend in with the rest of my skin unless you get close and look for them.
Does anyone else have stretch marks like this?

Yea mine are also hard to see, but theres alot if u look close
12 years

Fattening jobs

I work in a fast food place. I gotta say it is pretty awesome smiley
12 years
123   loading