Old username fic

Trying to find my old stories on here from my previous username. Unfortunately I can't remember it!
One story is set at a fair for a food eating competition (I think hot dog) and a ffa is in the audience watching and falling for the bhm on stage stuffing himself.

Another story is two ladies working together one fat one thin, the thin one offers to help the fat one lose weight but each time they're together it's like kinky measurement stuff.
2 years

"searching for a story" thread

twatty5:
Looking for two. The first one is about a fatter girl who works in an office getting into a relationship with a new female employee who is very fit. The point of view alternates between them. The second one is a lesbian relationship that starts with the slimmer girl noticing how much weight her partner has gained when she drops a fork and cant pick it up

I think the first one you mentioned was one I previously wrote ...
Does the fit girl try to help the father one "lose weight"?
5 years

"searching for a story" thread

I'm looking for one where this home health nurse goes to a new patients house and hes huge. She helps him throughout the day and then they have sex.

Haven't been able to find it. It was only like 3 or 4 chapters.

On another note, all my old stories on here are gone from several years ago and my old account, anyone know is they're archived somewhere or just gone?
5 years

Looking for two stories

It is similar to yours, but its different. I love that one of yours btw.

I want to say its something story consultant wrote but i cant find either of them anymore and its driving me nuts.
7 years

Looking for two stories

One is about a nurse who take over an assignment for a coworker and is surprised that hes a ssbhm not an old person and they get naughty. About four chapters.

The other is about an ffa and bhm they meet on the subway/train exchange looks often dont tall til sh offers an umbrella start seeing each other. Ends with her dabbing vanilla on herself anout three chapters.
7 years