Eating out of hunger or horniness ?

I start out as starving and then it quickly makes me horny and the cycle is an amazing cycle through out the day.
1 year

Tight clothes

If you can’t tell by my profile pic i do this on the regular. We have a choice FOOD or clothing. It’s obvious what choice i have made.
3 years

How big is your belly ?

2 years ago I was 74% now I’m up to 85%!!! Progress.
4 years

Waddling

I waddle and I absolutely love it. I’m weighing in at over 460 lbs. Oh and when I’m stuffed and I waddle around i have to brace my massive gut so that i don’t lose control of my center of gravity. Though waddling around like this makes me want to stuff more food into my mouth. It’s a wonderful cycle.
4 years

Is it quicker to stuff/binge or just to eat a really unhealthy/fattening diet?

I do both. I stuff with fast food and junk food daily. It has done wonders for my waistline.
4 years

You know you're fat when...

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatterandfatter:
Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58” waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54” belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.
6 years

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.
6 years

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.
6 years
12   loading