Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

Kinda do, i gotta admit. More and more so the fatter I get...
4 years

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Gotta admit, it's a thing I've thought about once or twice smiley
5 years

Fat shaming

I'll admit, fat shaming turns me into a puddle of goo every time smiley
5 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The social gainer (the poking magnet)
You are a special kind of gainers, you do want to be fat but you mostly get off on the attention it brings you, you LOVE it when people comment on your weight, and you don’t mind them touching , patting and poking your belly around. That’s why you like eating out and shocking people with the amount of food that you can eat. in a relationship you get off on being teased and told how much of a piggy you have been while being made to eat more. You're may or may not be completely submissive but when it comes to being fat you crave all the attention it gets you even if its slightly negative.
5 years

Consensual brainwashing.

the couple times i've been hypnotized during play have been gratifying, with the right person i'd do it again, though it'd require a LOT of negotiation before hand.

still a hot idea, though, to be remodelled without your knowledge smiley
5 years

Forced fattening and feminization

I do feel like it might be a "No going back" type situation. Though an incredibly hot one smiley

boundandfeed:
Even if you wanted to return to your previous self, would it be possable?

Would you retain the fat deposits of a female?
5 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

YES, bigger my moobs get the more sensitive they are, it's shocking how responsive they've become smiley
5 years

Looking for piggy to tease

i'll admit, i turn to jelly when i'm teased about my weight smiley
5 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

pig play, humiliation, exhibitionism, ass play, and some light body mod (though i haven't pursued that last one, yet smiley )
5 years
123   loading