Possible fake member

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity

i think this person is a fake because the only message sent has been a link to view private pics
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

How about an apple poking out of that nice deep belly button as well?

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is too be a dominant farmer for a submissive feeder cow girl. She is hand fed and licks my fingers clean of the fattening cake i am constantly stuffing into her while i keep her in my stable. Eventually, the bars that keep her in there beging to look too small as her enormous weight gain presses her fat against her restraints. Her body oozes out like stringed ham for me to poke and grope as I test her limits.

I might even treat her like a cow and bring her out in public like one to show off her delicious mounds of meat that are swelling up all over her.

what else should i do?
6 years

What to curvey women want from a man?

what do you think is the best way for a dominant man to treat a cuddly submissive girl
6 years

Couples belly rubbing

&t=108s

Are there any couples out there who do a lot of belly worship and belly play videos?
7 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

weigh yourself before and after and keep track of the progress made.
7 years

Would you be master or slave

are there any dominant mistresses hanging around on this site?
7 years