Writers of ff

Personally I tend to wait till a particular genre or theme catches my interest outside of a fetish context. Because of particular piece of vanilla media that I'm obsessed with during that moment in time. Then I'll come up with a particular concept that I think could be mined for content. With a vague idea of a beginning an ending some themes I could use.

Then I tend to break it down into layers of planning. Since I'm only interested in writing longer stories. I'll start with the top layer which is the very-very long term beginning and end. Then I'll break that down into different sections. Then break down those sections into arcs. With a vague idea of what the current arc and the next two after it will contain before writing.

Characters are kind of tricky. I start with a basic personality or vibe I think might work. But they tend to only really start having depth once I'm actively writing them into scenes. I've had throwaway characters become more important cause the audience liked them. Or because I felt I found myself writing some great stuff for them.
3 years

Weight gain mystery story

Well the primary reason a super natural premise allowed me to avoid darker subject matter is that it allowed me to create investmemt from the readers without needing to dip into darker topics.

Mytery stories aren't inherently made good by things like murder. What makes a mystery story good is the feeling of information unfolding as you piece together the story. Loving that moment when previous occurences acquired context they never had before.

However in order to acheive that satisfacfion there needs to be periods of time where the reader doesn't have enough information to go off of. And most importantly they have to be invested enough to care about the answer. Which is why murders and simarly dark subject matters inevitably occur as hooks. Because their eye catching and people take an interest in them inherently.

A supernatural premise allowed me to avoid that by simply having a hook that would invest people that wasn't particularly dark or negative in nature.
Honestly fetish writing makes this easier than in regular fiction. Because you know what'll hook and invest your readers to begin with.
3 years

Weight gain mystery story

I've intertwined some mystery elements into some of my stories in the past. Though they've all relied on heavily super-natural premises to allow the mystery to exist without touching on more serious subject matter.

I think the easiest solution to your primary issue mentioned above, is ensuring that the fetish content is A) a part of the mystery narrative and B ) that there is enough a narrative to the fetish content that it can be easily married with the more traditional mystery elements. I haven't always been perfect about it myself though, and it can be tricky.
3 years

Who changed the navigation coding?

c00kie:
Hi,

I spoke with hiccupx earlier before sending the reply.

We appreciate your feedback, and that you feel strongly about the pager navigation options. However the changes implented were for a reason and will not be changed back.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team

So, out of curiosity, what is the proposed method of navigation for story's that have upwards of 100 chapters? it seems rather inconvenient to have to click 100 or more times to reach the latest chapter.
3 years

D&d content for expansion and vore fans

Oh man, I was a part of the original play test game for these rules a couple years ago.
Super crazy to see them posted here.

I've even run a few games with them. Our group got pretty insular so I sorta forgot that they'd percolate out naturally in the fetish community.
3 years

Bimbofaction fic recs

One of my stories, The Cursed Competition has quite a few scenes along those lines. However it's only one aspect of the story.
3 years

Punctuation in stories.

Just figured I’d drop in and say I was also having these issues and that it was rendering uploading stories extrememly difficult.
4 years

Attempting to upload a story

The microsoft office word app.
4 years

Attempting to upload a story

So using the mobile site I’ve been trying to upload a chapter by copy pasting from a word process. When I do so the chapter gets skimmed down to a single paragraph and I get an error message telling me to use at least 2000 characters. Even though the attempted post has 9600ish. This repeats itself whenever I try to upload the chapter.
4 years

Mind control/corruption weight gain stories

My story features pretty heavy themes in that direction, though it’s a wee bit of a slow burn admitedly
4 years
12   loading