"searching for a story" thread

Ok so when I was like 15 Ifound stories online and loved them I need to know of ALL the platforms people know about, because I can't find them.
One story was about a stepfather who drugged his wife and two stepdaughters food with weight gain powder. The mom and daughter never realize because the drug works on their mind as well, but the second daughter is immune to it and eventually figures it out. They go on a cruiz and to Itally somewhere in the story.
2 years

Want to be fat/skinny?

I have always wanted to get fat and gain and wear tight clothes and just be chubby. I'm pregnant now and am up tp 150. I hate it. I feel so insecure. I want to loose it all after baby. However, I like my butt and thighs and want to keep those after. But for some reason everything makes me feel gross. Do you think it's just hormones? I still get turned on by reading stories and playing with my Husbands belly, and I still appreciate the fat. idk what to do. Similar experiences? Advice? maybe I'll feel different after baby.
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

litterally what i came on the forum today to find. I thought i'd want to gain weight but am missing my small body. (not that I would't go fat.) but I was thinking wouldn't it be awesome if I could keep my sub persona but feed a dom. It's very hot thinking of someone making you feed them and getting way bigger than you and having complete control over you. My husband is not huge but he is slightly chubby and larger than me. I frequently have fantasies about me feeding him to obesety and him being my dom
5 years

Food to make you look bloated

Anyone know of foods you can eat to make you look temporarily bigger?
5 years

Pay for upgrade. worth it???

No? Probably a waste of money for me anyways haha. Thanks for replying
6 years

Pay for upgrade. worth it???

Is paying monthly for the unlimited stuff worth it? And does it really show up subtly on your statement?
6 years

Went out tonight with some slight padding

Went to a client's house with a padded belly and hips. Bra padding and a little ass. So nervous 🤐 but so excited haha
6 years

Secretfantasies:
Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter

exmademefat:
That's pretty hot. What did you pad with? And do you plan to do it more often?

Secretfantasies:
the best thing I've found to pad with is normal clothes. shove them in tight pants smooth them out as best I can and then maybe spandex over it to make it look smooth and not lumpy. clothing is the least lumpy, and most realistic looking technique I've used. Then if you aren't happy with how it looks throw a pair of sweats on over everything and a long shirt and boom. fatter, hotter, hornier XD

exmademefat:
Yes, can certainly see how appearing fatter would have that effect on you. Would you ever take it as far as a full body suit that made you look 100 lbs more?

only if I was in a different town where I didn't know anybody. That would be hot. My goal right now is to gain so much I won't need a body suit or padding and everyone I know will be shocked at my gain
6 years

Secretfantasies:
Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter

exmademefat:
That's pretty hot. What did you pad with? And do you plan to do it more often?

the best thing I've found to pad with is normal clothes. shove them in tight pants smooth them out as best I can and then maybe spandex over it to make it look smooth and not lumpy. clothing is the least lumpy, and most realistic looking technique I've used. Then if you aren't happy with how it looks throw a pair of sweats on over everything and a long shirt and boom. fatter, hotter, hornier XD
6 years

6 years
12   loading