So what games are you playing?

Ps4 : Fallout 4 , Crossout
Ps3 : Bf 4 , Fallout 3 and NV .
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Weigh myself , measuring my belly .
6 years

There's a gym quite close to where i live...

Near place where I live is naturhouse (weight loss center) When I'm going to supermarket to buy food , I'm taking break and have to sit on bench that is on front of naturhouse building . There are always two women of staff that looking at me through window and are irritated how fat I am .

Btw I'm sorry for my english.
6 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hello . My name is Jakub (22.M) and I'm looking for rp

> Sexual preference: Only Women (Skinny Feeders or Ssbbws)

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: Non sexual rp, Weight gain - Extreme weight gain (Skinny female or ssbbw as feeder - male feede), Mutual gaining ,Pregnancy (pregnant feeder woman or bbw/ssbbw ) Weigh in / measurments scenes , fat belly worship ,Bloating - stuffing ,Tight clothes (scenes ) , Rp themes (for example : office/work rp related to weight gain)

> Where you can roleplay: KIK : HeavyBelly220
> What days/time : My time zone www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/bydgoszcz I have usually free afternoons and evenings .

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add : I prefer longer term role play . 3rd ,2nd and sometimes 1st person rp style.
6 years

Favourite food to stuff with?:)

Pizza ,Burgers, Potato Chips, Ice Cream and Cake.
6 years

Coke and mentos belly bloat

Hello. I want to try mentos and coke belly bloat.
Today I tried 2 mint mentos and glass of coca cola (not diet coke ) but I didn't feel that anything happened . Tommorow I want to try to do the same but with diet coke. My question is : how it feels when diet coke and mentos belly bloat works ? And how much of it I should get to feel anything ,that it works ?

Sorry for my english.
7 years

Give a name to your belly

Bottomless pit.Never full enought. Or Beach Ball because is that shape and size.
7 years

Fetishes

I just love pregnant women, especially pregnant BBWs or if possible SSBBWs.Also belly worship.
7 years

Bmi. what's yours?

BMI 74 Calculated by Feabie
7 years
12   loading