Tips for new feedee/gainer

Pretty much what Ditzy said. I think you're in a good position to give it a shot. Just pace yourself at meals, make sure you don't go stuffing yourself to absolute bursting, otherwise you can get sick and throw it up, or if you do it too often, you can burn yourself out on the idea.

If your grandma is the type that loves cooking or keeps offering snacks, absolutely take advantage of that. People think of large meal stuffings, but you'd be amazed how much weight you can gain with constant snacking.

Good luck!
2 years

Anxious new gainer

I know for me at least, I wouldn't feel right having a significant other getting fat if they weren't enthusiastically into it.

I'd love to have a fat partner, but it would kill the enjoyment for me if she wound up hating herself or resenting the kink. I'd rather her be skinny and happy with herself than fat and miserable. (Though obviously fat and happy is best scenario.)

At the end of the day, you're the one that has to live with the weight and your body. I don't know how long your relationship has been, or what kinds of milestones you've been through, but it'd be good I think to talk with him honestly about the reservations you've been having.
2 years

Fat feeder?

Stumblesmagoo:
For the feedees out here, what’re your thoughts on having your feeder be fatter than you?
I’d imagine it could be fun, having them use their weight and body to either pin you down or keep you warm while you’re making a pig of yourself... but ionno, what do you think?

Supergainer0308:
I honestly would love this! It's like someone fatter than you is telling me to join them. I find quite sexy and honestly would find awesome if my future girlfriend did this.

Absolutely same. I do like the nurturing kind of "I want you to look like me, you'll look so cute angle."

But at the same time, I also like the "I'm not having a skinny boyfriend/husband. I'm fattening you up as long as you're with me" angle, though that one is a lot more rooted in fantasy.
3 years

How did you found out that you like fat people?

fudge:
Oh, for sure! I remember The Simpsons episode where their version of Arnold S. comes to town to administer youth fitness tests and slaps fat stickers on all the kids’ bellies. 👌🏻[/quote]

Shall I say, Passion Patties?
3 years

fudge:
Interesting how so many people on here came to an understanding/appreciation through cinema. I’d say I’m much the same way. I realized I liked the idea of being fatter through films like The Little Mermaid, Willy Wonka, The Santa Clause, and Heavyweights, along with a few life experiences...

I mean, tangentially related, I also grew up with cartoons that for some reason, there was at least one episode where someone got fat, or in some way shape or form, weight gain was a big part of the episode. That certainly helped contribute too.
3 years

At 4 years old, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory introduced me to the concept that people can grow and it was a long standing fascination that turned into a preference when I got older.

Though I do prefer soft doughy and squishy to, you know, perfectly spherical... and blue.
3 years

Losing the weight if you don’t like your gain

Obviously this is going to be a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing. It's been kinda difficult to influence my weight in either direction, but at the same time, I do kinda eat what I want. I exercise regularly but my weight still hovers where it's been after I'm off my gainer kicks. I used to be 125 when I found this site and I'm 155 now. Been this weight for over a year.

If you do lose weight, you also have to consider that you've made fat cells that aren't going to go away, and slipping back into old habits are going to put the weight back on you easily.
3 years

Under weight to morbidly obese

Browsing some of the "how big do you hope to be threads" I've seen people post that got pretty huge from all different starting points. I'm sure there have been quite a few on this site.
3 years

A skinny guy learns to enjoy the gaining journey

You've had quite the rollercoaster so far, but hopefully your indulging gets you where you want to be! I can definitely relate to having fat-hating folks, but I'm glad you've got the drive to make things happen for yourself.

You're going to blow up pretty quickly at least up to your old peak weight, maybe a few more pounds after, thanks to the whole yo-yo dieting effect.

Welcome to the site, and I wish you best of luck on your journey!
3 years
12345   loading