High blood pressure

How do you gain if gaining 8lbs over 10 weeks gives you high blood pressure..??
1 year

I have stopped gaining weight

Try supplementing with Maca Root.

I can't stop f$%king eating.
2 years

Night eating

I like a big gulp of whole milk with chocolate syrup. Regular chocolate milk is only 3 %
2 years

First time with heavy cream

Emily22:
I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!

It's the best, like the best chocolate milk ever. I start craving it randomly.
4 years

Sweating problems

Arm and Hammer seems to be the only thing that helps me
4 years

Not hungry anymore?

Has anyone ever gotten to the point of just not really being hungry?

This is kind of a buzz kill....
5 years

Breakfast?

What's a good breakfast to start the day with?
5 years

Bringing up feederism with significant other

Then I would just straight tell her you want to gain weight and be chubby.

I like to overeat quite a bit, and be intimate with her after eating.

Among other things.
5 years

Bringing up feederism with significant other

Well, for me. The whole holiday season has just been a pass for me. My wife has made me cookies, brownies, Thanksgiving 3 times, and let me drink about a gallon and half of egg nog so far this month.

She's amazingly supportive right now, I guess its cause she's seen me riding my stationary bike still. Still concerned about heart health, but It will all come to and end in 3-4 weeks. But I have already gained 13lbs.

She's acutely aware I'm more turned on after eating a large meal.

I haven't brought up the other kinks I have. TBD
5 years

Stuffing advice

This is how I got into this whole weight gaining/stuffing thing to begin with. I was lifting weights and drinking a heavy protein shake that I couldn't really stomach, but watching the opposite sex chug helped. The first few months I could barely finish the 48 drink, in a month or so I'd follow it with another 48 ounces of water for best absorption. But this was 15 years ago when I was into building muscle.

It's kind of like a workout for your stomach. You'll need a few warm up meals. I'd try filling up with water hours ahead of time, you can use watered down gatorade if your worried about the over hydration, which is scary so...

Then variety helps you keep eating. Vary your choices, think thanksgiving vs a pizza, you'll always eat more with more variety.

Load your plate, the bigger the pile in front of you the more determined you will be to make it all go away.

Then about 20 minutes later try a brownie and a big glass of milk or if your trying to gain weight too cream or even half and half.
5 years
12   loading